Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Mizz asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How to achieve Lisa Rinna hair?

I have a short bob haircut which im transitioning from a pixies I dyed my hair black for awhile but i been wanting to go lighter. My roots are growing in and i just been dying it dark brown lately. I want to get my hair colored like, http://joeyparkermovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

but i want an idea of how much it would cost and if they will have to strip it? i still want my dark color showing along with alot of the honey blonde highlights. Also what do i ask for on the phone highlights or double process....?

• Edward
    Favorite Answer

Things You'll Need

* Medium hold hairspray

* Styling wax

* Flat brush

* Smoothing serum

* Blow dryer

* Flat iron

Steps:

Step One

Cut this hairstyle for both fine and thick hair. Curly hair or hair with slight natural wave that can be blown dry straight will be easiest to style like Lisa Rinna’s.

Step Two

Leave top layers longer so you can smooth them towards the front. This cut will work best if it is done via a razor cut to get that choppy feel to it. If the layers are too blunt they won’t blend and move as well.

• tandie

Oh, no! What is going to these terrible souls do whose lives revolve around soap operas and cleaning soap magazines? Individuals who cannot maintain up with current activities and get mad when a news bulletin breaks into their story? Folks who virtually identify their kids after a soap personality? Oh, No Y'/A will have to eliminate this category. Say it is not so, Lisa. Perhaps folks will get again to a few culture and learn social skills and consult with art museums and go to concerts - i don't mean Hannah Montana. Grow up folks! It very well could happen. Move on - develop your so-called intelligence. Learn a guide.

That really will depend on the individual, some people can color there hair Blonde and look very nice, the same with Black. It all truly depends on your current skin tone