Asian guys are so hot! Anyone else agrees?

I mean not the nerdy, drooling out of corner of mouth ones. There is this one asian guy, he is like the hottest guy i've ever met in my life!! He has these thick eyebrows and his eyes.... it feels like they're looking deep into my soul. He's a little tanned but he's not big and strong like other guys I liked, he's kind of skinny actually but tall and lean. And he has this wavy brownish hair and a very sexy accent. Does anyone else feel the same? I want to go talk to him (hes in my class), but I'm very nervous about it because he is so cool and he doesn't really talk to anybody in class. How should I approach him?

Bruno Mars!!?? Lololol... no isn't he mexican? This guy is definitely Chinese, Korean or Japanese, but his eyes are like large and double-eyelided, not almond shaped

BTW He did a presentation in front of the class once, he has a really gorgeous, deep sexy voice, the kind of pillow talk voice you'd imagine from a 70s movie star. It kind of sounds like radio hosts' voice. I'm like soooooo obsessed with this guy right now. I think quite a few other girls are interested in him, and I mean not only Asian girls, my friend (another blonde girl) is also interested in him. I don't understand why I'm so attracted to him, i've never taken the liking of an asian guy before. And this guy is not even strong and wears glasses....

Favorite Answer

Most of the asians, especially Chinese and Japanese, have eyes that are double-eyelided and I do agree that asian guys are hot. But well, it depends.

Source(s): asian
    • Philthy6 years agoReport

Korean men Chinese Japanese Men

Hot Asian Men

Hot Asian Guy

Looks like you found an Asian who has all the qualities of masculinity which match with your dreams. Yes, Asian guys are nervous, but if you approach him directly and put him at ease,you will find he is the most talkative guy you ever met. Just hide your nervousness for once and meet him. That is enough.

Asian guys are really shy. Not all asian guys are attracted to white girls. Some do and some don't.

You need to talk to him for a while (2-3 months), being friends before ask him out. That's our culture.

I think every race has its own attractiveness and ugliness, congrats on finding an Asian guy whom you're attracted to.

Asian guys are shy and that makes them hot :D.

Go and say hi to him and give a cute smile..and let everything work out :)

• Zxces

Haha good for you. But why narrow it down to East asians? I'm Vietnamese and know a lot of Asians who are NOT Korean, Chinese, Japanese and are still good looking and get the girls

honestly, i actually dont think you should do some thing that drastic. get some honey blond highlights or something. because if you want platinum blonde hair, you tend to be going to have to bleach the particular heck out of it.

• Alex

Well Asian or not, just go talk to him.