Asian guys are so hot! Anyone else agrees?

I mean not the nerdy, drooling out of corner of mouth ones. There is this one asian guy, he is like the hottest guy i've ever met in my life!! He has these thick eyebrows and his eyes.... it feels like they're looking deep into my soul. He's a little tanned but he's not big and strong like other... show more I mean not the nerdy, drooling out of corner of mouth ones. There is this one asian guy, he is like the hottest guy i've ever met in my life!! He has these thick eyebrows and his eyes.... it feels like they're looking deep into my soul. He's a little tanned but he's not big and strong like other guys I liked, he's kind of skinny actually but tall and lean. And he has this wavy brownish hair and a very sexy accent. Does anyone else feel the same? I want to go talk to him (hes in my class), but I'm very nervous about it because he is so cool and he doesn't really talk to anybody in class. How should I approach him?
Update: Bruno Mars!!?? Lololol... no isn't he mexican? This guy is definitely Chinese, Korean or Japanese, but his eyes are like large and double-eyelided, not almond shaped
Update 2: BTW He did a presentation in front of the class once, he has a really gorgeous, deep sexy voice, the kind of pillow talk voice you'd imagine from a 70s movie star. It kind of sounds like radio hosts' voice. I'm like soooooo obsessed with this guy right now. I think quite a few other girls are interested... show more BTW He did a presentation in front of the class once, he has a really gorgeous, deep sexy voice, the kind of pillow talk voice you'd imagine from a 70s movie star. It kind of sounds like radio hosts' voice. I'm like soooooo obsessed with this guy right now. I think quite a few other girls are interested in him, and I mean not only Asian girls, my friend (another blonde girl) is also interested in him. I don't understand why I'm so attracted to him, i've never taken the liking of an asian guy before. And this guy is not even strong and wears glasses....