請英文高手幫忙翻譯一下

我去查了一些角色扮演才發覺許多資料都還滿有趣的像是玩cosplay的玩家,另一個名稱叫做coser,我們都是這樣稱呼不認識的玩家,認識了、成了朋友,就會稱呼對方是自己的"親友",這是日本的朋友意思。

而玩cosplay不是ㄧ件容易的事情,每個人為了扮演自己喜愛的角色,都要花費許多的心思,不管是在服裝上面的完整度、化妝上面的要求、或者是攝影上面的美感,都是要經過很長的一段時間就研究和嘗試的。

藉由這篇閱讀介紹了角色扮演讓我更清楚知道何謂角色扮演不管是扮演卡通、動畫、漫畫、電影之類的人物,都算是,而且還有布袋戲的角色都是cosplay的範圍。剛開始讀這篇介紹角色扮演只是初步認識自己上網了解原來角色扮演涵蓋這麼多,藉由此文章讓我更深入了解角色扮演的內涵。

麻煩英文高手幫我翻譯成英文了 感謝你

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It is not until I look for the information about cosplay do I find that cosplay is much more interesting than I thought. For example, those engaging in cosplay will call each other ''coser'' if they do not know each other. But when they become friends, they would call each other ''their relative'', which means ''friends'' in Japanese.

Doing cosplay is never an easy task. To portray as their favourite character, those engaging in cosplay would spend lots of efforts on improving the similarity of their costumes to the character, perfecting their makeup and getting the best shot of themselves. All these are done in a trial-and-error process and thus require much time to do so.

After reading this article about cosplay, I understand cosplay better. In fact, you are doing cosplay as long as you are portraying as a fictional character - no matter it is from cartoons, anime, manga or movies. By the strictest definition, puppet shows are actually considered a kind of cosplay too.

When I began reading this article, I only had skin deep understanding of cosplay. After that, I searched for more about it on the Internet and realized that the scope of cosplay is very wide. This article does really open the door of cosplay for me.

Source(s): 自己