YA book recommendations?

So, summer is almost here, so I want to make a summer reading list. ..I just don't know what to put. D: I really like fantasy, science fiction, dystopian books, etc. I've read things like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Gone series, Maximum Ride, The hunger Games, and a lot more.I've kind of ran out of books that i want to read...any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I love these sort of books! Why don't you try:

Divergent - Veronica Roth

Insurgent - Veronica Roth

Uglies - Scott Westerfield

Pretties - Scott westerfield

Specials - Scott Westerfield

Acid - Emma Pass

Slated - Terri Terry

The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum

Matched - Ally Condie

Wither - Lauren Destefano

Unwind - Neil Shusterman

Try this list! http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/12408.Best_Youn...

I hope you find something you love reading!

• ?

Well, there's:

The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

> Divergent

> Insurgent

> Allegiant (coming out this year)

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

> City of Bones

> City of Ashes

> City of Glass

(there are more but I like them till here)

The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld

>Uglies

>Pretties

>Specials

>Extras

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Paper Towns by John Green

The Selection series by Kiera Cass

>The Selection

>The Elite

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by rnasom Riggs

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

The Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel seires by Micheal Scott

I like the same kind of stories. You may enjoy: The Kane Cronicles by Rick Riordan, You don't know Me by David Klass, The Heroes of Olympus series also by Rick Riordan if you haven't already. It's a continuation of the original Percy Jackson Series. Umm I'm also writing a book about greek mythology and demigods if you ever want to give it a look just email me and I'll send you a free copy of what I have so far. Good luck :-)

If you liked Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and the Hunger games, I highly recommend that you check out Gardens and the Warrior of Heaven.

The Selection, by Kiera Cass

Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi

Divergent, by Veronica Roth

Delirium, by Lauren Oliver

The Mortal Instruments, by Cassandra Clare

Hope that helps.

After the Fear by Rosanne Rivers (great if you loved hunger games, love dystopian, etc)

Forever Girl by Rebecka Hamilton (great if you like fantasy, this has vampires and witches but it's originally done)