Favorite Answer

Speed galley boat racing on the Nile

Obelisk Ring Toss

Mummy Day celebrations every week

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wow, interesting. I just moved here and I was wondering how I'd be received because I've heard different stories. I haven't felt any racism from people so far, but then again I haven't been here all that long. IMy husband is Egyptian and very light skinned. We go out with our baby and we do get some stares on the street. That's to be expected when you look different from everyone else. Everyone's friendly though, and they love my baby. I don't think that the attention is malicious at all. I saw a kid at the mall yesterday and he was gesturing to his family, laughing and pointing at me, so I waved and smiled at him. I thought it was cute actually.

• Vega
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

The phrase 'Ancient Egypt' always conjures up pictures of pyramids being built by thousands of slaves, of rich treasures of gold and other precious materials, and of the great kingdoms of the Pharaohs. But apart from the history of great deeds, buildings, mummies and treasures, archaeologists have also discovered a great deal about how the Ancient Egyptians relaxed and spent their leisure time.

But there was

Hunting for Sport, Fishing as a Pastime, Music as a Pastime, River Games, Swimming, Parties and Senet A favorite Egyptian board game was Senet and is similar to our modern game of backgammon.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4923107255520231&pi...

May I have my BA now?

• 7 years ago

well walking like an egyptian looks fun

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Chat

• 7 years ago

Children played. Slaves build and farm. They conquered countries. They read. They play musical instruments. They go to watch arena fights and a lion has to tear soldiers up. Etc. etc. etc.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Construct pyramids

• Swoope
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Build pyramids

• 7 years ago

"There's nothing in the bible about what they did for fun"

um yeah there is actually - they had sex with animals.

• A ®
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

They used to move those stone blocks half a flagstone. Building pyramids can be so relaxing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.