Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Please help! Does he like me?

There's this guy who works at the gym I go to and he always greets me by my name & smiles at me. It doesn't matter who he's talking to...he could be talking to his boss, coworker or helping a member renew their membership, but he'll always say "hello, (my name)" and "take care, (my name)" when I leave. Whenever I'm there working out, he'll look at me a lot and smile. He's really cute and I want to talk to him, but I'm too nervous lol. Does he like me? I can't tell. :( Thanks for the help!

Favorite Answer

go up and start a conversation!! keep it simple and relaxed and things will go well.

Talk about things such as school, interests, sports, or ask him to help you on one of the machines and use that as a chance to talk to him. Don't overthink anything.

Once you get to know him, see how things go from there and a relationship will possibly develop!

good luck(:

To answer your question I think he is interested, and curious about you. He enjoys greeting you cause he knows it makes you smile. He likes you, but doesn't want to make it look to obvious so he will flirt with his eyes, & smile. I hope this helped. (=

if he gives you that much attention then he might but at the same time he works there so it might be part of his job to be freindly to guests. The only way to find out is by talking to him and getting a feel out of it.

surely. If not, he basically would not want to confess it because you have user-friendly one yet another for for this reason long. in case you want to comprehend for particular (Theres a raffle im incorrect) basically convey it up sometime and ask him a bout it

well i honestly think he is interested, you should try to talk to him, ask him how his day was or something and sooner or later you will become more comfortable and maybe ask for a number and yeah well good luck ;)

I think he does, based on what you told me, all signs point to yes. Definitely go talk to him. I'm pretty sure he's me anyways ;)

yea but since he works there all he can do is watch so hes waiting for you to go to him and talk. Go ahead~

All the signs are there, and it sounds really sweet. Go talk to him!!