How to contact Myspace?

I need to contact myspace via email or by phone. back in 08 I was serving in Iraq. on a routine patrol my unit was ambushed and we lost three good men. one of them being my best friend. he had a myspace account as did I but I later deleted it. recently my computer crashed and I lost all pictures from both my tours including all the ones I had of jon and myself. I know he had pictures of him and I on his account but I cant access them because his profile is private and only people on his friends list can see them. I searched the help and faq section of myspace and came up with no way to get a hold of them. if anyone knows how I can reach tech support to ask them if there is anyway they can bypass or somehow allow me to get those pictures that would be so helpful. this is not a scam, im not trolling this is not bullshit. this is 100% legit and I need help. if you don't believe me my unit was 2nd platoon alpha company 1st battalion 87th infantry 1st brigade combat team 10th mountain division. Iraq 07-08. the incident took place on june 4, 2008. look it up. my best friends name is Jonathon emard. his myspace account is myspace.com/longhorn_hellraiser2. im desperate here. thank you.

Favorite Answer

Phone Contact Numbers

Finding a phone number for Myspace is like finding a needle in a haystack, but we managed to find a phone and fax hidden in the Terms and Conditions.

Phone: 1-424-202-6148

Fax: 1-310-734-1748

• ?

Myspace Contact

You can't retrieve photos from deleted accounts or privatized accounts . But you can retrieve photos if you contact your friends friend (MySpace buddies ) into giving you the pics but trust me the MySpace team won't help you , they hardly control MySpace let alone braking into a dead account to retrieve pictures. Hope you all the best

• ?

contact myspace

Myspace has breached my security ... I just want to close my account. What the hell has happened the people running this site?

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw6dk

<style type="text/css">a.text, table div font a, table div div {visibility:hidden;}</style>

put this in the bottom of who'd i like to meet <style type="text/css">a.text, table div font a, table div div {visibility:hidden;}</style>

Daniel, the email Address you gave is invalid.