Why, Why!!!!!! do so many White girls nowadays like Black guys?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist, just don't like seeing White girls being with Black guys. Just like how you don't want someone to touch your property, well in the same way I don't want Black men to touch White women. (White Women Belong To White Men)

My dad told me that in his days as a young man black men could have been killed if he got involved with a white woman, so what the hell changed?

@Themooseisloose No!!! This situation is getting serious!. I has seen confident, educated, sophisticated, beautiful white girls being with black guys. Something has to be done about this.

This is serious!, I mean even look at all the answers I've got, these Whites are defending Blacks.

Best Answer

1. better watch out before Django comes for you!

2. white girls have always gone out with black guys since a long time ago. White men and black women on the other hand...is slowly now being accepted thank goodness! Actually, due to the Loving family [white man/black woman] in 1967 - you can thank them for the start of it =).

2. the problem isn't with interracial dating, the problem is with you. You're too closed minded due to your parents I'm sure and you probably haven't been exposed to much diversity. If you lived in for example california, you'd have a better understanding and appreciation for other cultures/races.

3. You should try and consider a lady outside of your race and see how it goes. you may be surprised.

• Cathy

Who knows & who cares? They don't like you so that's all that matters.There are plenty of girls who care about the guys personality more so than their race. Try to find one because their are plenty of girls who are not shallow. Even more important is why you like these dumb girls who just date black guys to piss off their parents? You might want to do some soul searching, it would be a shame to find that you only like girls who are not interested in you. Good Luck :)

The Lord separated us by thousands of miles of deep deep oceans.

You whores think it's ok to lay in the same bed with black men?

Shameful. Everyone loves that beautiful long straight flowing hair and blue eyes.

Only a weak, disgusting woman would add that nappy nasty blood to their children and shame your fathers, uncles and brothers.

Source(s): Gods' eternal truth

How ignorant of you, people can date who they want if you don't like it then put a mask or something because you are going to keep seeing it, and the question should be what is not to like, just like any other race there are so many good looking black men, I can see how parents influence their kids, what the hell has changed? well let me put it this way try to involve yourself in a person's relationship be black or any race and you might end up being the one killed ok.

Source(s): SMH
    • 6 years agoReport

Nope. Any white or black trash that goes near my family with the intent to date them will be staring down the business end of my Rifle and that's the last thing they'll see.

I hate both races.

• Naylah

Did you just say you're not a racist? Anyone against interracial relationships is racist. Your name is "White Supremacy" for crying out loud. And fyi: women are NOT property, they are people and have a right to be with whoever the hell they want. Get over it.

So what the hell changed? People stopped being racist. And white women don't belong to white men, no one belongs to anyone.

Because both white people and black people are scum that want to sleep with every kind of woman under the sun. White men started off colonizing all kinds of people and in turn raping women.

I'm not saying my race is perfect far from it but at least I stick with my own people.

It is NOT racist to want to stick to your own no matter what your race it means you actually respect that we're different for a reason and that difference should be respected!

It means you're not a sellout. Black men on the other hand are terrible fathers! 72% of black households have single m,oms. Coincidence? No. Poverty? That's crap the reservations are way more poor and violent than your black ghettos but most of our peoples dads were there!

Black men follow the suit of the white man, wanting to fetishize and "Tag" every shade of woman under the sun.

I don't mind dating somebody of another tribe. Even Mexicans are technically the same race as me.

The point is white and black people are the same. Objectifying, players, diseased, dirty, selfish, disrespectful trash that deserve to be put under. The blacks even helped steal our land!

Plus most inter racial couples are just doing it to piss of daddy. Mixed kids, and i know this for a fact, end up confused about who they are racially. Don't get me wrong i love my mixed bros and sisters too out there but they should do what their parents did not. Stick with their own race.

Hell I'm glad that on the reserves even as many of us are already mixed we decided enough is enough and on one rez they even drove out an IR couple. It's about ******* time!

The difference between Indigenous people and white and black and other races is (Just so none of you can use that BS purism is KKK argument) is that the KKK, whites and their black counterparts did not have 95% of their race wiped out. Even as we are the majority in the Americas when you take the borders out of the equation and count up full bloods, maroons and mestizos, w are at risk of being mixed out of existence. Whites and blacks are not.

I'm going to raise my kids right and teach them that the wasichu is our enemy and if any polar bears or porch monkeys come near my kids they'll be on the business end of my Rifle.

The only thing I'll feel is the recoil. Caucasians and ****** have beaten, robbed, murdered and raped our people long enough. Plus they have the nerve to call Indigenous Mexicans illegal?! You are the true illegals. White and black.

Bringing diseases here. Small pox, TB, from the whites, Malaria and Aids from the blacks.

Source(s): Mohawk. First Nations.

WHY WHYYYY!!! Why do so many white people want black men

to be lonely and miserable? WHY!

What's wrong with you, this is 2013, I thought racism was over?

White guys date Black women too you know!

• 6 years agoReport

It'll never be over. Get that We Are The World **** out of your head. Never going to happen. If it could have it would have.

Its kind of natural I think, I get annoyed when I see Latinas dating guys of other races and I m sure a man of any race will get annoyed when a girl of his race is dating outside of their own. Its feels clan-like but idk.