Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What is one child-like quality that you refuse to give up?

For me, it's picking dandelions and giving them to acquaintances as if they were actual "flowers". I also refuse to accept the fact that they toss them in the trash as soon as I leave.

Favorite Answer

Watching cartoons. Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Droopy....they NEVER get old.

I didn't throw them out I ate them, they tasted like yellow. I will always watch cartoons and drink juice boxes. I also like to color in coloring books from time to time. When I'm sick I almost always curl up with too many pillows and watch the wizard of OZ. I have a childlike fascination with a lot of things..oooo Legos!

The evil kid side of me likes to plan to play lawn darts with people I don't like...

I'm 19 and I still kiss my mum and dad goodnight, still wear babygrows (onesies),still watch Disney channel,still draw the most un-artistic pictures when I'm bored,still love hide and seek, still slide down banisters,still do cartwheels in the house, still laugh at the most stupidest things ever, the list could go on forever

Wishing on a Star and having that Child like sense of humor !...

* Look I didn't Throw them away on purpose !..I told you I was Allergic to them but Skipped Off

without listening to me !..

Blowing on the dandelions when they turn and making a wish,wishing on stars and putting poly wogs on my nose !

Eating candy - all kinds! From Willy Wonka and Gummy Bears to Hersheys and Taffy!

I will ALWAYS throw tantrums ...like slamming my head into the wall of a disneyland restaurant when they don't have what I want to eat on the menu.

Elmo

Dancing in the rain... makes me feel like a little girl again.

• Belac

Having a wonderful imagination :)