Do you think UK foreign policy is to blame for the Woolwich attack?

I certainly do. The attacker didn't really talk about religion in that video AT ALL. He clearly just wanted troops out of Afghanistan. Killing one soldier (a government pawn unfortunately, although also a human being) on the street is horrific and wrong, but it's even more horrific and wrong to kill... show more I certainly do.

The attacker didn't really talk about religion in that video AT ALL. He clearly just wanted troops out of Afghanistan.

Killing one soldier (a government pawn unfortunately, although also a human being) on the street is horrific and wrong, but it's even more horrific and wrong to kill thousands of civilians while supposedly 'liberating' them. Which came first?

So why not call it a day on this war, that is actually illegal according to UN law anyway? Then NOBODY, Muslim or otherwise, gets hurt.
Update: @ Ralf wow, you're one dense ********. I haven't pulled this argument out of my ****, mate. We didn't experience such attacks before the 'war on terror'. The guys will probably go to jail. That's not to be disputed. You wouldn't understand, but intelligent individuals must try to prevent... show more @ Ralf wow, you're one dense ********. I haven't pulled this argument out of my ****, mate. We didn't experience such attacks before the 'war on terror'. The guys will probably go to jail. That's not to be disputed. You wouldn't understand, but intelligent individuals must try to prevent such things happening in the future, and in this case it involves trying to develop civil relations abroad.