recently got my auto insurance license?

i got my license was just wondering how will i make money, is it on commission based or something else.?? and how much will be d rent and expenses for the office i get in any company.

response from any insurance agent would be appreciated.

thanx in advance

• Livvi
    Best Answer

It's called a P and C license. property and casualty. I somehow don't believe you because those of us that are actually licensed would never call it an auto insurance license.

But to answer the question, if you're really licensed, you would hit the street and start calling on insurance agents....State Farm, Allstate, etc. Go and see if they are hiring. It's up to the individual agent how they pay you. Some agents love people like you, just starting out, somebody they can train and not have to pay very much. My husband is a State Farm agent and two years ago we hired a young lady fresh out of high school, didn't know a thing about insurance. She is now a top producer, fully licensed. We love her.

If you're really licensed you should have no trouble landing a job. I know where I live, our agent friends are always looking for help. I know two agents right now who are hiring. I'm sure there's more.

I might suggest that you visit this web site where onel can compare quotes from the best companies: http://INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO/index.html?src=2YAm...

RE :Recently got my auto insurance license?

thanx in advance

Follow 2 answers

• JetDoc

If you REALLY had a license to sell insurance, you'd know.

Why do trolls stink so bad?

you're able to desire to instruct which you have a valid license with a view to get coverage. If the DMV suspends your license through warrant then your coverage business organisation will cancel your coverage whilst they locate out. some coverage firms do no longer examine as properly as they should so as which you would be able to get away with it yet i might recommend looking after that warrant. in any different case your coverage fees will purely shop going up.

• Beilul

I suggest one to try this site where onel can compare rates from different companies: http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/index.html?src=5YAcVAs...

thanx in advance

Follow 4 answers

Source(s): I suggest one to try this site where onel can compare rates from different companies: http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/index.html?src=5YAcVAs...