Printer prints badly?

My problem is the following one. I have a printer, Samsung CLX-3185FW, and recently, I have trouble with it. (Have it for one year, year and almost half now. Was a new one upon getting it.) The problem is, when I print in color, all the colors are watered down, almost faded out, and if I... show more My problem is the following one. I have a printer, Samsung CLX-3185FW, and recently, I have trouble with it. (Have it for one year, year and almost half now. Was a new one upon getting it.)

The problem is, when I print in color, all the colors are watered down, almost faded out, and if I print photos, they have bad grainy quality. When I printed the test page, the colors were A-OK , accompanying photo also. Recently - three months back - I had to change the black cartridge, because the first one was empty, and I bought the original one. No problems with printing black, but colored was iffy. I didn't change the colored cartridges, yet, the capacity is on 50% for them.

I print via wireless, but even when I switched to USB cable, the printing quality wasn't any better than before. Any solutions on this problem? I am getting bonkers with the printer, and I would really appreciate not having to chuck it through the window, as I still need it!

Thanks a bunch,

dogsbody