Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Is it possible to get GTA VC, VCS and GTA IV 100 percent in 4 months?

I've already gotten these 100%:

GTA III - 100%, two weeks

GTA San Andreas - 100%, 3 months

GTA Liberty city stories - 100%, 1 month

GTA tlad - 100%, 1 week

GTA tbogt - 100%, 1 weeks

GTA IV - 96%, 2 weeks

GTA VC - 54%, 5 days

GTA VCS - 82%, 1 month

I don't play a lot because I don't have time. Do you think I will get all the console gta's 100% before gta v?

Except for gta advanced

Well lets see yeah GTA SA does have all that but which one is more fun.That's GTA 4 i mean sure SA has all that but you are missing something hugely important thats better than all that side crap and thats online play its the X factor.I mean vehicles are nice to have but GTA4 does have osme good ones but SA does beat it in that i agree. RPG elements are pretty fun but in GTA 4 theres no use to do it and side missions sure it has more but if you want side stuff go to online play its a long online system which replaces side missions and anyway GTA 4 has alot of side missions still it has like i know 100+.Based on fun they both get pretty boring after many hours.Look heres the deal if GTA SA and GTa 4 was stripped away from everything they had except for Main Story gameplay which one would you choose i know i would choose GTA 4 for sure and i think most people would.

If you've come this far already, I see no reason why you can't complete them before 5 drops. Just continue at the pace you're at and you'll be fine.

• nasty1

you should have no problem getting 100% in those games in 4 months.just keep doing what your doing and they will all be complete before you know it.hope this helps.

Source(s): gta fan,grove street for life.

Maybe