Eng speak(2 minture)
1)What Engilsh story books you would like to recommend to your schoolmates and why ?點列要多字2)The benefits of reading Engilsh short stories?3)How to get more students interested in the activities?4)Anything else you think is improrant?
2.1)What other activities can be organized during the'Engilsh Reading Week'?
- TOMING88Lv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
Eng.speaking 2 minutes on Eng.Story books:-
Good Morning, My talk today examines 4 stories bks recommend to school mates.
---The benefits of reading stories is you got the main features of structures of each bk. for benefit of your future self in society.
----Moving on to the first bk:-The Oxford Classics --The Secret Garden is about how people learn everything needs to be cared for;When care is given people and plants will develop.
----The next bk. on Classics is Gulliver's Travels where the author believes in everyone living a peaceful life in harmony with each other where he also despises guns and wars.
----Then another Classics "The Jungle Bk"by Rudyard Kipling. After reading we find that Mowgli gets into so many scrapes because he is an impatient boy who always seeks adventure and answer.He has had problems because they treat him unkindly just because he is different just like we are being treated in society after school.
----The last benefits is Hans Andersen's Fairy Tales,enjoying twelve timeless tales from a magical storyteller. The Content includes a behind-the-scenes journey,author's profile,guiding to who's who,and more" activities."
----Hence the "Activities" includes reading out aloud sessions by students and judged by teachers and parents.
----To conclude:-other senior school students described are considered joining us as audience in the grand sc.hall where other activities of hardback,paperback publication,editions are sold by sc.publishers,and all questions are answered by the Native English Teachers during the "English Reading Week." Thanks for your kind attention in my English Speaking presentations.
- 七瀨 遙Lv 78 years ago
Good morning, everyone. I would like to talk about reading English today.
There are many English story books worth reading available in the library. But I would particularly recommend a book written by Charles Dickens called ''A Christmas Carol''.
- ''A Christmas Carol'' is about an old rich man who treated everyone badly.
- At the night of Christmas Eve, the old man was visited by three spirits who took him to visit his past, present and future, so as to make him reflect on himself.
- Then in the morning of Christmas Day, the old man decided that he would not treat everyone badly anymore. At the end, the old man became a kind man whom everyone loved.
- What is good about this story is that it teaches us the greatness of being kind. Being kind not only makes us happy, but it also brings joy to the others.
- Moreover, it reminded us to treasure our loved ones. When our loved ones gone, they were gone forever. It is important not to repeat the old man's mistake of ignoring his family for his work.
- Since these teachings are so meaningful, I would therefore like to recommend ''A Christmas Carol'' to you.
So you see, reading English short stories could teach us things that are important but not taught in textbooks. In addition, it could improve our English. When we read more, we can express ourselves and communicate in English more confidently and fluently. In short, reading English short stories, hence the English reading week, is beneficial.
In fact, drama based on English stories could be organized during the week. Students would surely be attracted by the colourful costumes of the actors then. In this way, they could learn English through watching the drama, providing a way other than reading to learn English.
Finally, I sincerely hope that each of you would enjoy reading English stories and the coming English Reading Week.
（我相信以上足夠你講 2 分鐘，加油）Source(s): 自己