7 month old son: seriously need advice?

i have a 7 month old son. and i just want to say first that i love him very much. im extreamly patient and everything. but for some reason lately he just wont sleep! hes up all night no matter what i do. and the worst part is hell lay in his bed or swing and just loudly moan and scream and make loud noises.the... show more i have a 7 month old son. and i just want to say first that i love him very much. im extreamly patient and everything. but for some reason lately he just wont sleep! hes up all night no matter what i do. and the worst part is hell lay in his bed or swing and just loudly moan and scream and make loud noises.the moaning sounds more like a loud growling or grunting noise. during the day hes fine laughing, smiling but at night he just screams and moans and makes loud noises. i dont know what to do i cant get any sleep and i hate to say this but its so annoying i know hes a baby and its not like hes trying to be. (please no bashing) ive searched different ways to get him to go to sleep and none work. i dont get any sleep, i cant watch tv cuz hell just scream or moan over top of it even if im in the living room. (living room and bedroom right next to each other, no door just a wall with doorway). and everytime i try to do something during the day whether it be homework, house chores, cook dinner, anything other than sit and watch tv he will start crying even if he just fell asleep. i really need advice on how to get him to no only sleep but stop moaning and screaming and crying and making loud noises only at night. and to understand why everytime i try and do something he starts crying. (sorry if this message seems outta sorts)
2 answers 2