Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Does this happen to you or do you know what it could be?

So no matter how small or shallow of a cut I get on my legs (it doesnt happen anywhere else) it always leaves a scar that looks like a bruise and it doesnt hurt at all. People are always saying thatmy scars look painful and think they are bruises when they are scars. Do you know what it could be? Please help me...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Raine
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A medicine, such as aspirin, blood thinners (anticoagulants), or some antibiotics.

Infection that causes the buildup of toxin in the blood or tissues (sepsis).

A bleeding or clotting disorder, such as hemophilia, von Willebrand's disease, or thrombocytopenia.

Other diseases that affect clotting. Examples include:

Chronic inflammatory diseases, such as lupus.

Liver disease, such as cirrhosis.

Some types of cancer, such as Hodgkin's disease, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.

Inflammation of a blood vessel (vasculitis).

Malnutrition, such as deficiencies of vitamins B12, C, or K, or folic acid.

Bruises that do not go away within 4 weeks of an injury may mean that another problem is preventing healing or that the injury was worse than you suspected.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

do you like fishing a lot? or do you do lot of bush walking?

if so you could have got scratches on your leg by plants with thorny brush etc but those thorns could have some kind of chemicals that make you not notice during the event

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.