promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Alices adventure in wonderland?

Why does alice want to get to the beautiful garden??....where is the garden?

And what is the central issue just that she cant get there...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When Alice follows the White Rabbit down the hole, she ends up falling down a long tunnel. At the bottom, she chases the White Rabbit down a passage. Then the rabbit turned a corner, and was gone. Alice was in a hall filled with doors. All the doors were locked. One door, a very small one, contained the beautiful garden. Besides being gorgeous, Alice wanted to be there so she wouldn't be trapped in the poorly lighted hallway. She was alone and scared of being stuck there for ever. Another way to get to the garden, was though a tree that had a door. The tree was very close to the mad tea party.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

if i could desire to vote for a best question, you're able to win. the secret air of secret of alice in wonderland/throughout the time of the looking glass is that no rely how previous you're, whether you're an person or a newborn, you could so easily think of which you're in certainty the guy who's falling down a rabbit hollow or working from a jabberwock (actual once you're a newborn, in many cases metaphorical once you're an person). each and every physique can relate to being so bored that they start up having a pipe dream. and searching on the place you're on your existence and the reviews you have had, each and every thing in there could be interpreted in a distinctive way. a classic occasion of it truly is the commencing up of the action picture dogma, the place between the angels makes use of the walrus and the wood worker poem to cajole a nun that there is not any god. sorry, i quickly switched to term paper mode. lol. in a nutshell, i like it. i'm thoroughly obsessed. I easily have study it persistently, seen 5 (i think of) action picture variations, and drawn and painted truly a number of it is pictures. i'm addicted.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The central issue is the beautiful garden of love. She can't get there because she's too young. (The author was in love with her.)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

She never really had a destination, since she did not expect to fall down a rabbit hole. She was just journeying through the strange land she was trapped in till she found the answers she needed to get home.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.