My Instagram account was deleted for no reason whatsoever?? HELP!!!!?

So I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed when all of sudden it logs out. I log back in and it says that my account has been disabled because I violated the terms of service...............let me breathe first. One, I have never, ever said a single deragotary or cuss word on Instagram on my account or anyone else's. I have never made a hateful message. I have never impersonated anyone. I have never posted an inappropiate picture in my life (literally my account could be a little 10-year olds, it's so innocent). I have never offended anyone (so why would anyone report me?) I have never posted pictures that are not mine. And my account is on private. Either the fat cats up in those corporate offices of Instagram are physically blind or mentally retarded, or....I have no idea. I just want my Instagram back and I have NO idea what to do! I know I sound like a technology-obsessed teenage girl, but honestly I am so innocent I could be Jesus....like I did NOTHING wrong. I already e-mailed them but there is probably a 0.00001% chance they'll actually reply and a lesser chance they'll actually care about poor peasant me. Please, please if anyone here knows anything about what has been happening with all these disabled accounts, or if you're one of those guys who works for Instagram, or you actually know how to get my account back, please help me. I feel like someone just broke up with me over text....no explanation...nothing. I realize I'm being melodramatic....but really....what do you expect from a girl who is attached to her Instagram?

Favorite Answer

Girl, same thing happened to me. I was just scrolling through, and it logged me off. I'm still angry, upset, and confused. I didn't do anything. It seems like its happening tons lot of people. My guess instagram is just too full, so they delete random users WHICH SUCKS COUGH COUGH INSTAGRAM. I'm having withdrawals like you... I'm not gonna make another because then I would have to make another email. When they delete your account, I'm afraid there is no way of getting it back. They do not give any warning, and they don't tell you exactly what you did which is stupid. Ditch instagram and get a tumblr. Really. Sorry this happened to you too. Don't support them. TUMBLR :) get a tumblr. Much better.

Source(s): It happened to me last night. I guess it's extremely comment thus week. They're prolly clearing people because they have too many. Sorry this happened to you too.
  • ?

Delete An Instagram Account

Sounds like someone made an error, of posted the wrong name. Or someone, has a grudge against you and turned you in. I'm the same on here, and recently had a warning about one of my answers. I challenged their assumption, that someone must have turned in, not caring for my answer or what ever. But there was a way to challenge the ruling. all I would have lost was a best answer, or ten points. With almost 98000 points, it was of little consequence to me. But I re read my answer, and ask them to read it too. They did, and apologized and gave me that ten point best answer back. I don't use Instagram or much other social media, but surely there is some way to challenge your being banned from using the site. Wait and see if you get a response to your E-mail, and hopefully a 'real person" will check you out and find you as clean as a whistle. If not, which I hope doesn't happen for you, see if you can't set up a new register name and password. But keep trying to get their attention to clear the matter up for you.

I was on my Instagram page scrolling through and liking or requesting followers and the next thing I know I got a message and then it kicked me out. I am so upset because everything on there was very important. It was my work!!!!!!! I tried to get back in and was not able too. When I was able to I could not see anything everything was gone. Nothing I did would get my account back. Who can we call to talk to or email about this. They should give you some kind of warning before doing something like this. They are messing with people's lifes. Please help if anyone has any answers

Me too, got my account deleted 3 times. So fed up. They read spam as repetitive message to self promote,... if u're giving same expression to your friend in Instagram, that probably trigger the spam. This is so hilarious.. yes, Instagram didn't care to give you warning nor tell you which thing that you did wrong. INSTAGRAM.. Wake up. how can you disable someone's account at your whim without telling someone properly. Go for Tumblr.

Same think happened to me so today is Halloween I went out had fun left my phone home turned off the internet and I come back wait nobody hacked it because nobody was home everyone was out anyway I'm logged out so I try to log in and they say that I requested to delete it which Ididn't why would anyone delete a 10k account which I had and they said something Like I violated the policy but I dont post anything like that or cuss that much I can see if I had drugs on it that's the accounts that need to be tuck I done nothing now I can never get my 10k back thanks to some stupid hacker who hacked my page

The same thing happened to my husband today... he just got his IPhone and uploaded a couple of pictures of his new car on Instagram ...he woke up this morning to check out his photos and was greeted with this msg "account has been disabled because I violated the terms of service" we both were so confused since he had no time to violate anything.... and there was no explanation to which rules he violated... he is too upset and says he wont make a new one ... my best guess is they are just randomly deleting accounts for god knows what reason.. and you cant sue them cuz they said on the terms that you agreed on that they have the right to delete your account whenever they want and they didnt mention anything about explaining it to the user... therefore they can delete as many as they please and get away with it... they have too many users i guess and thought its time to clean up.

Hi my Instagram is lucianohay I need my account back

Omg, this happened to me. My friends tried to help but the only thing was to make another which I didn't do. It's too much work.. but try logging on with a different device. That's what I had to do and it worked. Instagram app won't work at all on my phone. I can get on the Internet but you can't upload pictures or check your notifications. Sorry for your lost. :(

I believe the reason may be that you logged on via the device, with too many accounts in a short period of time. In other words, Instagram tracks certain elements of your phone / connection, and when you log into multiple accounts quickly, it pings them and auto deletion is made. Tested this theory out and it seems to be true. Granted for the people who have just tried it out, and did it...no idea.