Xbox one or ps4 which one do you think?

Ok now everyone is saying ps4 why Idk I like the Xbox one why you may ask well look you can multitask on it you can do have tour screen the internet and half of it a game or you can go from game to tv to game without turning off the game Xbox has live tv and Kinect and its quick. The ps4 and Xbox one are going to kinda look the same in graphics and be pretty much similar now how do you decide which is better if they are similar well look at which one offers more Xbox has those internet and live tv and Kinect and many many more things ps4 is just normal sure it has better graphics then the ps3 but if your goog to go to the next gen console are you really only going for better graphic if you are you are a foul. Look Xbox one is a great improvement from the Xbox 360 it adds many never features the Xbox 360 never had and ps4 is not its still the same just a gaming console now its 2013 why would you want something that can only do one thing its a new gen get something that can do many things and also think about how mch stuff the Xbox one can add over the next few years how many apps they can add ps4 can't because its manly gaming you can't really add to gaming you can't just add apps like that for gaming but for tv internet and me system you can add anything Xbox one is going to be the best watch the full conference if you haven't trust me its amazing that multitasking really got me.

• Fox
    Favorite Answer

I think you need to look at the other million times this question has been posted in the last 2 days

People need to realize that these corporate "reveal" presentations should be taken with a large grain of salt.

We did not actually see a PS4 or Xbox One in action during their presentations. What we saw was a carefully choreographed event involving a presenter, and some videos. We didn't even see any actual game play, just some pre-rendered videos. In other words, the real games aren't going to look like that.

It was also disappointing that neither presentation focused on the main reason people are going to buy one of these things - THE GAMES.

Both Sony and Microsoft are focusing far too much on these other features - features that most people are not going to use.

The xbox one has nothing. It is complete crap even compare to ps3, to the ps4 it is nothing. You have to be connected to the internet to play any game, so if you couldnt pay your internet bill that sucks. The memory saves to a cloud server which is why you need to be connected to the internet, so if anybody hack it that would be a shame. Then also they have no exclusive games at all compare to ps3 and ps4, all they got is halo. Then you are gonna need to pay about 50$ a year for xbox live, when ps3 has free online. So if you want your console more than 2years then get ps3. And xbox you need to buy batteries for controllers and ps3 can charge its controllers, and has multi use USB cords. ps3 also has blue ray. But anyways xbox 360 is bad, then xbox one is even worse. All it has is tv, cod fags, and sports. oh and you must pay full price for used games.

This video will sum it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Youtube thumbnail

Definetly should get expo cuz it's the coolest thing ever and it has the kinect thing where you can use your body to be the control lol sorry I don't know much about Xbox or play station 4 lol sorry

I dont need a cable box and dont play fantasy football,so there is no reason to buy a xbox one.

Do you even have to ask this? PS4 For god's sake.

Source(s): YO MOM.
  • Kobe

I think I'll choose your mom.

Xbox One!!!

Thats the **** right now!!!