Xbox one or ps4 which one do you think?

Ok now everyone is saying ps4 why Idk I like the Xbox one why you may ask well look you can multitask on it you can do have tour screen the internet and half of it a game or you can go from game to tv to game without turning off the game Xbox has live tv and Kinect and its quick. The ps4 and Xbox one are going to... show more Ok now everyone is saying ps4 why Idk I like the Xbox one why you may ask well look you can multitask on it you can do have tour screen the internet and half of it a game or you can go from game to tv to game without turning off the game Xbox has live tv and Kinect and its quick. The ps4 and Xbox one are going to kinda look the same in graphics and be pretty much similar now how do you decide which is better if they are similar well look at which one offers more Xbox has those internet and live tv and Kinect and many many more things ps4 is just normal sure it has better graphics then the ps3 but if your goog to go to the next gen console are you really only going for better graphic if you are you are a foul. Look Xbox one is a great improvement from the Xbox 360 it adds many never features the Xbox 360 never had and ps4 is not its still the same just a gaming console now its 2013 why would you want something that can only do one thing its a new gen get something that can do many things and also think about how mch stuff the Xbox one can add over the next few years how many apps they can add ps4 can't because its manly gaming you can't really add to gaming you can't just add apps like that for gaming but for tv internet and me system you can add anything Xbox one is going to be the best watch the full conference if you haven't trust me its amazing that multitasking really got me.
8 answers 8