Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Is Laura Whitmore dating Nial Horan?

Favorite Answer

Niall*

~They never confirmed it to the press. But Niall was saying how, "They are just friends" and Laura was gushing in an interview about their "friendship" she even said friendship.~

So, I guess they are just friends. Friends hang out. It doesn't have to be called a date/romantically. It could just be a fancy hang-out.

I go to the movies with my guy-friends.

From what i understand the are just friends - they have both said it TV and radio interviews. I have also heard that both Laura and Niall hang around within a large group of Irish people, I think that's how they got to know each other.