Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What's the most beautiful place on earth?

what makes it so beautiful?

:)

Favorite Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIB5Tc-m5Hg

Youtube thumbnail

&list=PLB47E1C72A6259A47

Aussieland

I took a picture off a road North of Baguio in the Philippines. Later I found it on the internet. It could of been family there. It was just before one gets to a famous comedians log home. One can see planes dropping into the valley if at the right time. I was amazed at the beauty of the Philippines and the climate. It is tropical but Baguio is in the mountains and is cool at night for sleep.

Also, about 20 miles Northeast of Montalban, Philippines is a mountain range with a river. It was amazing. I had to tote gear on my back up a mountain for an hour. The base of the range has places to eat. They have great halo halo there. It is an ice drink with fruit! A tunnel is where one gives up their goods to a boat carrier and they deliver them to your destination. I have one picture of children cooling off at a dam on that river. They actually sit on the dam and let water flow over them. It is safe, just to tell that!

The Philippines is an amazing place and the government is basically Democratic, unlike ours which does not support any such thing! I saw a music band with children no more than age 7 play like professionals! I was in shock. The children are all brought up in honor, unlike the Liberals in America!

The people are as we once where here and are very hard working. They can become rich if they work hard enough. As all Nations they are under attack, politically by Communists and Islam! We have that major concern with our media here! Earl

Source(s): If one wants to loose weight and get the best and cheap dental care, go to Baguio. The Catholic Hospital there will sign an extension for your visa if needed. I had wife and a Pastor to sign mine. I saved over 3000 on dental for family there and that was if I had it done here with my Delta Dental! She was an Orthodontist! My dentist here said, who did this? I told him and he said she did perfect work.

Yosemite National Park.

The Water falls.

Nowhere competes with the Amazon rainforest, its provides majority of the earths oxygen 20-40 million different species in all shapes and colours in which some insects and bugs will only be found on one tree, so vast full of chaos and detail its almost like one giant being where everything is in perfect coexistence with itself.

• Anna

My home because that's where my family and pets are. I live in a beautiful area where I can go on a lovely forested walk up to the nearby river and park area. My home is surrounded by wildlife. It is perfect to me!

Every place on earth is beautiful provided our heart is pure to value it. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel

America,Especially the Miami Beach and Times Square.I never went to America but I want to go there and I am very eager for it.

Shiarakawa-go in Ishikawa, Japan. It's a village in the mountains in southern Japan. I couldn't even describe why it's so beautiful, you have to see pictures.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

The pic doesn't even do it justice.

Seychelles or Tahiti,particularly Bora Bora.

Hawaii.

Vera just my home my sweet friend,with my wife,I can relax and it can be so peaceful to,I just love it so much,so take care my friend,I wish you well in life.