Whats the best way to find rent to own homes?

I want to move into a home where I can pay monthly but still own the house after a set period of time(assuming nothing goes wrong before then); I've tried looking online but all the sites seem to want me to sign up before I can view anything. does anybody know any good sites I can check? or any other methods I... show more I want to move into a home where I can pay monthly but still own the house after a set period of time(assuming nothing goes wrong before then); I've tried looking online but all the sites seem to want me to sign up before I can view anything. does anybody know any good sites I can check? or any other methods I can use to try and find a house? i'm looking in the orlando,fl area btw.
Update: can somebody explain to me what's so bad about rent to owns instead of just saying no? I don't really have credit problems either btw.