What is wrong and what can i have to get rid of this horrible smell?

I have had this horrible undescribable smell when I breathe that takes my breathe away..I feel like I've been punched in my face and pressure inbetween my eyes ..I can breathe clear through my nose but the smell that I can smell is horrible ...to the point where it feels like someone has there hand over my... show more I have had this horrible undescribable smell when I breathe that takes my breathe away..I feel like I've been punched in my face and pressure inbetween my eyes ..I can breathe clear through my nose but the smell that I can smell is horrible ...to the point where it feels like someone has there hand over my mouth...I've tried sudafed sinus tabs and even face steamer but nothin seems to be working ...I've had this about 4 days now n its worse at night ..and it's mking me feel fuzzy and drained..I feel abut sick too and I've had headache and earache too...I don't want to go doctors If I'm just wasting there time if it's just a cold or the weather changin or somethin like tht ...does anyone else have the same thing and is there anythinj else to try to help ...thanks