Does seeing termites during swarms mean I have them?

I live in southern Louisiana. Every year in late spring/early summer the termites swarm and we see them all over the house. Apparently the termites are subterranean and fly around the neighborhood (before losing their wings?) and find their way into the house, that's what I've been told. They are seen... show more I live in southern Louisiana. Every year in late spring/early summer the termites swarm and we see them all over the house. Apparently the termites are subterranean and fly around the neighborhood (before losing their wings?) and find their way into the house, that's what I've been told. They are seen everywhere, then after a few days they just disappear. They swarm during dusk and early night normally. This house is at least 15 years old, it may be even around 20, maybe even a bit older than that. We have never seemed to have major termite issues (aka no signs of an infection). There are also no signs of any structural issues either. The termites have been doing this every year for as long as I can remember.
Update: I am not seeing mud mounds or whatever, I am seeing TERMITES. They are seen crawling mainly in the hallway and the laundry room. Also, we don't have a basement.
Update 2: Also, the climate around this area is very humid and hot.
Update 3: I went to use the restroom, and ....and......
termites
at least 40, in a spider web.
I had to use the other restroom.