What would you name 5 girls by combining popular American and British names?

These are names from the top 100 of the UK and US from 2012. They are mutually exclusive, so they each only contain names that do not appear on the top 100 list for the other country, even if it's just a difference in spelling. Make 5 first/middle name combos that each contain one name from each list. It... show more These are names from the top 100 of the UK and US from 2012. They are mutually exclusive, so they each only contain names that do not appear on the top 100 list for the other country, even if it's just a difference in spelling.

Make 5 first/middle name combos that each contain one name from each list. It doesn't matter which is the first name and which is the middle name.

UK
Isla, Evie, Poppy, Holly, Freya, Jessica, Imogen, Milly, Daisy, Maisie, Darcey, Lola, Matilda, Elsie, Georgia, Phoebe, Amy, Eliza, Amelie, Summer, Florence, Annie, Nicole, Mila, Libby, Clara, Tilly, Harriet, Skye, Eleanor, Lexi, Niamh, Esme, Zara, Bethany, Willow, Rebecca, Ruby, Erin, Rose, Beth, Lara, Martha, Gracie, Seren, Elise, Francesca, Elena, Megan

US
Harper, Avery, Addison, Aubrey/Aubree, Natalie, Zoey, Brooklyn, Hailey, Taylor, Kaylee, Aaliyah, Allison, Nevaeh, Savannah, Claire, Riley, Camila, Arianna/Ariana, Kimberly, Morgan, Lillian, Melanie, Mackenzie, Autumn, Makayla, Madelyn/Madeline, Bailey, Caroline, Ashley, Brianna, Peyton, Bella, Khloe, Genesis, Serenity, Kylie, Piper, Andrea, Reagan, Jocelyn, London, Trinity, Aria, Kennedy, Sydney, Julia, Lydia, Gianna

BQ: what are your opinions about these two lists?
Update: I will do one for the boys shortly.
Update 2: I missed a few! Add Violet to the UK list and Victoria to the US list.
Update 3: Actually, Violet is on the US top 100 too, so don't add it to the UK list. Add Iris to the UK list. I missed that one.
Update 4: Update: I'm uncertain about the UK list. Different sites give slightly different data!
http://www.netmums.com/baby-names/top-100-baby-names-in-the-uk-2012
http://www.bounty.com/baby-names/top-100-baby-names-2012

For the UK list, you can add Mya, Lacey, Sienna, Lexie, and Katie.
Update 5: @Ceridd- Did you not read the question? I clearly mentioned that the lists are of names that are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. I used all the names on one top 100 list that wasn't found on the other and vice versa. I purposely did not include names that were found on both. I have no "personal agenda" to... show more @Ceridd- Did you not read the question? I clearly mentioned that the lists are of names that are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. I used all the names on one top 100 list that wasn't found on the other and vice versa. I purposely did not include names that were found on both. I have no "personal agenda" to misrepresent the US. I just find the cultural differences interesting.
Update 6: Before I pick BA, let me give my answer. Personally, I don't like most of the names fro EITHER list. However, I like more names from the US list than the UK one. Although I don't like the surnames and misspelled names, I prefer names like Julia, Ariana, Lydia, and Caroline over the short, cutesy,... show more Before I pick BA, let me give my answer. Personally, I don't like most of the names fro EITHER list. However, I like more names from the US list than the UK one. Although I don't like the surnames and misspelled names, I prefer names like Julia, Ariana, Lydia, and Caroline over the short, cutesy, nickname-y names from the UK. However, I really like Eleanor, Seren, and Elsie from the UK list.

Iris Ariana
Morgan Elise
Lillian Isla
Lydia Seren
Elsie Victoria