Help me pick the perfect baby name please !?

Okay, so to start off me and my fiancé have been together six years and we are finally expecting. We have come to the conclusion that choosing a name will be the hardest part (haha). We have picked apart every name yet our list still remains too long. We are hoping to have around 2 options to choose from once... show more Okay, so to start off me and my fiancé have been together six years and we are finally expecting. We have come to the conclusion that choosing a name will be the hardest part (haha).

We have picked apart every name yet our list still remains too long. We are hoping to have around 2 options to choose from once the baby is born, just to pick one that will suit them best.

We would really love your help and opinions to choose the best baby name for our little prince or princess! We want something soft and simple yet edgy and sophisticated, if that combination is even possible (hahaha).

So the last name is Gogo (I know, unusual, pronounced exactly how it's spelt).

So for a boy we have basically agreed upon:

Austin Carter

But we are still throwing around Logen (or Logan), and Oaklen, Luxsen.
(Oaklen and Luxsen were made up by me. Let me know if you find them weird or unattractive please!)

For a baby girl, he really loves Peyton.. but I just can't see that are her first name, so we have agreed that it will be her middle name. The list is pretty extensive, but here it goes:

Lexia
Kessidy
Desiree
Shylie
Kylie
Vanessa
Aubrie
Brielle
Scarlett
Morgan
...pretending that Peyton were the middle name.

PLEASE HELP US! I need others advice to point us the right way!

Thanks for all your help!
Best Regards,

Mommy to be. xo