where can you fix an ipod touch screen?

does anyone know how much it cost to replace an ipod touch screen. Also i would like it restored by Friday so can you tell how long it may take, If it takes too long the device still works so i can deal with it.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

IQue can replace the screen, but it a little bit pricey also there coupons on the Internet. It only take a day. It a good idea to make an appointment before you go. Sorry I don't remember how much it costs though.

Source(s): Own Experience :D
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

NO you prefer a clean demonstrate screen which will fee as much as new one. time to uy a clean ipod or declare on the coverage to your place if its coated. attempt taking slightly greater care next time they're very confusing to break yet a stiletto mid demonstrate screen will kill something and you're fortunate it'ss an ipod and nevertheless working had it been a telephone it would be one hundred% ineffective after being mistreated like that!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

In my Iphone the screen lost touch so we bought a new screen and everything and we tried to do it ourselves but broke it. Sorry but its easier to buy a new Ipod:/ the machine is to complicated to do it yourself but if you send it to the company to fix it might end up costing more than you paid:\

Source(s): Happened to me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.