Need quick answer for hair dryer and power inverter question!?

My GF is doing a fashion shoot for her work and theyre going to be in a remote location with no access to power, theyre shooting in i think 3 different loctions. I suggested maybe hooking up a power inverter for the hair dryer and curling iron, and straightener. Not to be used all three at the same time i... show more My GF is doing a fashion shoot for her work and theyre going to be in a remote location with no access to power, theyre shooting in i think 3 different loctions.

I suggested maybe hooking up a power inverter for the hair dryer and curling iron, and straightener. Not to be used all three at the same time i know!

Would a Power Bright 2300-Watt Power Inverter do the trick?
I know its enough power but Im worried that it will kill her little battery in her 2007 nissan versa (as the hairdryer is rated at 1875w and is the biggest pull in power)

BUT if she only uses it while the car is running will she be able to get away with it?

Please respond!
1 answer 1