what are some good wedding songs for both parents to dance with their daughter?

so my mom is finally getting married to her boyfriend of 20 years and hes practically like my dad and for their wedding i want to share one dance with the both of them. i want to start the dance off with my mom and end it with my stepdad...the only problem is i cant find a song that fits for the the both of them to dance with me...any suggestions???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack (Sweet, slow, country: you'll need Kleenex)

"Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti and Spearhead (upbeat, fun, modern)

"Have I Told You Lately" by Van Morrison (slow and sweet but cool in a "Dad music" way)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wedding Songs For Parents

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can pick from any of this 4 of the best that I know for a good dance on the wedding where parents could dance with their daughter, or inlaws. But you also have the option on choosing a much special song which is customized.

Could I Have This Dance? - Anne Murray

Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams

The Dance - Garth Brooks

Save The Last Dance For Me - Drifters/Michael Buble

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

At my wedding we had the song Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. I know that it pertains more to the daughter and father, but that makes sense b/c it is the last dance before he gives you away to start your own family. And we all know the wedding is more about the bride b/c the groom doesn't usually do much for the wedding except show up. It's a great song, listen to it and see what you think!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

DANCE WITH MY FATHER - check out this version http://youtu.be/i1-aV0J2PXY

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.