What do you think of racism?

I think it's funny and stupid the way racists act on the Internet. All they ever did is make up these lame excuses of why we (I'm quarter Mexican and Native)destroyed American culture and exactly everything we do aren't perfect like all Americans or whites are. The funny thing is that they're part... show more I think it's funny and stupid the way racists act on the Internet. All they ever did is make up these lame excuses of why we (I'm quarter Mexican and Native)destroyed American culture and exactly everything we do aren't perfect like all Americans or whites are. The funny thing is that they're part of the destruction of American culture. They kill, they smell, they shet, and they make crimes. Guess what? All people around the world do the same.

I think it's funny as hell when they tell Mexican-Americans to go back to Mexico, although they aren't Mexicans from Mexico. And he'll, they aren't Mexican enough to go to Mexico according to the Mexican Mafia or Cartel (whatever the hell it is called) you will be decapitated for being an American.

I've never had anyone made a racist comment towards me, but if someone told me to 'go back to Mexico' then I'll ask them if I can go back to my Indian territory where I belong to, or Germany or Ireland because I'm of those descents from those locations. And see how they react.

To me, all humans are equal. Even if all races were educated and raised in Canada or Finland, would it make a difference with their attitudes? Yes, definetly.