What is the value to you of a true friend?

Do you think you have been mistaken about some that you thought were that?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Grassy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A true friend will always be there for you thick or thin.

he doesn't lie about his GF dying just to gain sympathy but is honest and true.

• Login to reply the answers
  • BBSC
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I think people have lots of friends but hardly any true friends. Sometimes friends talk to you real nice and they also talk about you behind your back. If you tell your best friend something that you don't want anyone else to know about and then it comes back and bites you in the a** you know that is not your best friend and someone you can trust. I have 2 dear best friends but a lot of friends, in fact some of them I wouldn't even call friends just aquatints. I had someone that had I thought was a friend and all she wanted was my Boyfriend.... so be careful who you call your friend. Good Luck!!!

• 7 years ago

A true friend is a rare find. I got lucky and have two of them. My Cuz Barb is my first one for we grew up together and we are more like sisters. Then came the hubby. lolol He is amazing when it come to giving insight and advise on things.

• ATF
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

In any human relationship, the value is what you give it. Sorry, this takes a cultivation of knoweledge of several years to explain. But layman terms; you choose which friendship has value or none.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

A true friend goes thorough things with me without being mad at me when they see my bad side, or when I miss it or when I fail.

we all do and this is a stumbling block for a few that decide to be hard on me.

I have to give them to the Lord because He is the only One that truly see the nature of their hearts.

He will change me and them and turn things around for our good. That is true Love for us is God's Love for us.

(((Sharon)))

Source(s): Camille walks on the word of God daily
  • 7 years ago

A true friend is the one who understands u completely, after u r sister .And in my opinion friendship plays an important role in our life.... :)

• launer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

while first attending to correctly known somebody... that a individual isn't too pushy and we could me build on the friendship. after attending to correctly known somebody for a jointly as... believe, honesty... somebody who's sort and has good character. a sort and worrying heart says a lot.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They have no price tag. We all make mistakes,know I have. It has destroyed the wee bit of trust I sincerely did have building. Forever knows..

• Listen
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I have no friends, but every one I know is my true friend.

• 7 years ago

loyalty, trusting, kindness, helping

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.