Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesAudi · 8 years ago

I have a problem with my 1999 Audi A6 Avant station wagon.?

I have a problem with my 1999 Audi A6 Avant station wagon. It started last summer. Went to store and after the shopping I could not start the car. It is not battery or starter. It rotates and makes notice like it will start. But it doesn’t. Now it happens every day. If I wait 20 to 40 minutes it will start like nothing is wrong. Last month another problem added to it. When I slowdown and cost to the intersection with red light, my car just dyes. After that I have my old problem and cannot start my car for 20 to 30 minutes. And again, after that it will start and go like nothing happened. Please help me to solve this problem. I cannot afford to buy car right now. This car has 140 000 miles. I hope that if I solve this problem I can use this car for some more time, because I love my Audi.

Thanks,

Jitka

Favorite Answer

You have at least TWO issues here! THE FIRST one indicates a failing CRANK POSITION SENSOR and the LATER one indicates a DIRTY THROTTLE BODY and IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE ! ALL euro cars require SPECIAL type SYNTHETIC Oil in them ! if you have been using VALVOLINE< you wil require a FULL SLUDGE REMOVAL TREATMENT!Then SWITCH over to MOBI LON E0w-40, AMSOIL for EUROPEAN cars with LOW saps, PENNZOIL ULTRA EURO< or on e of the factory fill oil, PENTOSIN or LUBRO-MOLY! The OIL and GAS from europe is MORE HIGHLY refined than what we get here! BAD OIL has RUINED many JAPANESE and EUROPEAN car engines, I cannot tell you! The CRANK POSITION SENSOR (CKS) is MAGNETIC and VULNERABLE to heat and thermal breakdown! POWER WASH ENGINE with GUNK ORANGE to remove ALL traces of ROAD GRIME, road SALT and corrosion, and to remove ALl traces of ANY LEAKING FLUIDS! a CLEAN engine wil dissipate HEAT MORE EVENLY and allow EVEN cooling of engine parts! AUDI engines have OIL SPRAY JETS in them and REG oil WILL CLOG THEM UP and RUIN their natural POWER MAKING abilities! The JETS focus a stream of OIL directly on the the WRIST PINS on the PISTONS! You can ONLY use GENUINE AUDI/VW coolant and other FLUIDS as well! Most come ALSO from PENTOSIN, the HIGHEST order supplier to EUROPEAN engines! NOW Many DOMESTIC cars are using REAL european technology . WHERE IN THIS COUNTRY are you living! if you were in MICHIGAN or nearby I would come over and FIX YOU UP! EXPECT to replace the CKS>>>> get a FULL motor flush and SWITCH OVER to the CORRECT type engine oil!>>>>>> install the NEWEST BOSCH IRIDIUM or FUSION plugs, and HAPPY CONTIUNED DRIVING PLEASEUR is YOURS! BETTER mileage, better POWER and MORE! Your THROTTLE BODY and IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE is where the final AIR fuel mixture is made! They BOTH must be FACTORY FLOOR clean to give the BEST power and ECONOMY! If they are DIRTY, you will clog the CONVERTERS and the FOUR 02 sensors on the ENGINE FASTEST! Keep my E-mail around! rgmuske@yahoo.com ALSO BE PREAPRED to have ALL the car fludis POWER FLUSHED and FILLED< event he BRAKE FLUDI and ESPCIALLY the brake fluid! you wil saveT THOSUANDS in ABS pump, STEERING RACK adn PUMP problems and TRANS issues! Use ONLY the GENUINE PENSTOSIN fluids from the DEALRESHIP or from INTERNET SUPPLIERS! SEDN ME A CHECK for $400 because i have JUST saved you from RUINATION, HUGE repair bills, and have SAVED your engine, trans and brakes from ISSUES in the future! GOOD LUCK! rgmuske@yahoo, an AUDI EXPERT! I ACCEPT CHECKS and DONATIONS, at leas,t for MY expertise here! THANKS! YOUR AUDI properly tendes wil llast EASILY to 450k miles AND MORE !NOW is the time to PREVENT issues! Your audi has NOT rusted and never will! it is the BEST car to keep running EVER! Keep the name BLAUFERGNUGEN in your phone book because THEY have the best prices for AUDI wear items like BRAKES, fluids, TIMING BELT KITS< updated FLUIDS AND SUSPENSION parts! R U in MICHIGAN by chance???

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a problem with my 1999 Audi A6 Avant station wagon. It started last summer. Went to store and after the shopping I could not start the car. It is not battery or starter. It rotates and makes notice like it will start. But it doesn’t. Now it happens every day. If I wait 20 to 40 minutes it...

Source(s): problem 1999 audi a6 avant station wagon: https://biturl.im/ZrmqD
  • fallin

1999 Audi Wagon