should Lois Lerner order an audit of Barack Obama and the first family so conservatives can finally shut up?

that way, the IRS can confirm that they pay their taxes and don't have any undeclared income.

just because tea baggers are crooks does not mean everyone else is

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I wonder why if there is nothing to cover up and she did nothing wrong, then why did Lois Lerner plead the 5th? To me that is a admission of guilt!

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Well if you think that two wrongs make a right then auditing the Obama's would only be a start. You would also need to revoke ALL "liberal" leaning tax exempt groups and ask them for donor lists and then leak those donor lists to the RNC, and of course audit large donors on the list. Also, for the next 4 years every time a liberal publishes a book or goes on TV denouncing a Republican talking point, or says something bad about a Republican politician that Liberal and their business needs to have a surprise audit. Of course lets make sure the IRS also does a THROUGH audit of MSNBC and every host and executive connected to MSNBC. Then we can start with "conservatives can shut up now".

But, I personally don't think two wrongs make a right. Which is why I am against the government targeting any group just because it isn't the political power at that time.

• 3 years ago

because of the fact each and every physique it relatively is strolling in opposition to him is lots extra conservative. If the Republicans submit an somewhat gentle, this might get a properly volume of Obama facilitates to transport over. you do no longer conflict Obama's conservatism regardless of the incontrovertible fact that incredible up men and ladies human beings like Bachmann, say.

• Janet
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Were the conservatives so outraged when the Bush administration had the same IRS investigating the NAACP after they said some unkind words about then President Bush, or is this outrage only because it targeted a conservative group?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Not much of a scholar are you?

Next time, try READING the story carefully before you ask stupid questions. No one in the tea-party was asking to be exempt from taxes.

• 7 years ago

Wow. Spewing baseless, irrational hate. How refreshing.

Next.

• 7 years ago

Cons never ever shut up.

• 7 years ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.