Which recommended books by Thomas Sowell, will brainwashed college kids read this summer? (source)?

• bwlobo
    Favorite Answer

I'm afraid Bill is right... but then again, if they're shallow thinkers like most Democrats, they may never wake up! Quite honestly, very few kids in college today are capable of comprehending the ideas in Thomas Sowell's recommended books.

I have such deep respect for Thomas Sowell. Even though I'm past college age, I'm not past the point for learning and growing.

I have not yet read Thomas Sowell's book, "Intellectuals and Race"... that one plus maybe "Guns and Violence" by Joyce Lee Malcolm would be good to make as some of my summer reading. I need to get more "ammunition" in my belt before we go to our family reunion where there will definitely be some liberal jibberish going on.

Source(s): bwlobo

So republicans want to brain wash kids into believing only conservatives know what is right despite the vast amount of facts to the contrary. Not really shocked you would admit to it, conservatives NEED to brainwash kids because no sane person would.

they will be too busy in their gender studies courses to pay any attention to those books.

Source(s): LOL, at college kids.
  • ?

At least they will be reading books, unlike 99% of Republicans.

none, they won't wake up until they pay taxes and start being forced to support 0bama's voters.