Can I have a solar battery charger hooked up to a battery at the same time as an inverter that is in use?

If I have a car battery, a solar battery charger, and an inverter, can I have them all hooked up at the same time to get very long lasting electricity, assuming of course that the item plugged into the inverter isn't drawing more than what the charger provides? I'm thinking remote location set up for a... show more If I have a car battery, a solar battery charger, and an inverter, can I have them all hooked up at the same time to get very long lasting electricity, assuming of course that the item plugged into the inverter isn't drawing more than what the charger provides?

I'm thinking remote location set up for a time lapse camera using camera's DC in line, hooked to the inverter, hooked to the battery, which is in turn hooked to the solar panel for long lasting power so I can get several weeks of photos.