Is cristiano ronaldo white?

I know he is Portuguese and personally I think he looks white with a tan, and some people say he had a grandma from Cape Verde who was mullato, if so that would make him part black but only 1/8 black. I don't even know if that's true or not but non the less I personally think he looks white with a tan but I just wanted to get informed on what he actually is.

Favorite Answer

Cristiano Ronaldo is 75% Portuguese (White), and 25% Cape Verdean.

His paternal Grandmother was an immigrant from Cape Verde.

• Karen

Cristiano Ronaldo is 75% White/Mediterranean (from Portugal) and 25% African (grand-mother side), that's why he has a darker tan than other full-blooded Portuguese. Cristiano's grand-mother was from Cape Verde (an old colony of Portugal located off the African coast). Most of his background is White and he was born/grew up in Europe, therefore he should be considered White/Mediterranean like any other person from Southern Europe. General Definitions: Europeans = White (Nordics in northern Europe; Mediterraneans in southern Europe) Latino as Race = Central and South America.

• Daniel3 years agoReport

...that passes along to Cristiano, and if she was from Cape Verde, she was probably mixed race. Cristiano Ronaldo is white just like me, but I have blonde hair and blue eyes and he obviously has brown hair and brown eyes, but I'm part Spanish, and because of that, I'm able to get as tan as Ronaldo!

Cristiano Ronaldo is 75% White/Mediterranean (from Portugal) and 25% African (grand-mother side), that is why he has a darker tan than other full-blooded Portuguese. Cristiano's grand-mother was from Cape Verde (an old colony of Portugal located off the African coast).

Most of his background is White and he was born/grew up in Europe, therefore he should be considered White/Mediterranean like any other person from Southern Europe.

General Definitions:

Europeans = White (Nordics in northern Europe; Mediterraneans in southern Europe)

Latino as Race = Central and South America.

Latino as Linguistic Origin = Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, and Romanian.

He's 3/4 Portuguese, 1/4 Cape Verdean.

Cristiano Ronaldo is of mixed race: Portuguese (white) and Cape Verdean (black). His maternal family immigrated from Cape Verde to Portugal many years ago. That is why he is tanner than the typical Southern European.

• DEBS

Regardless of everything you heard, it depends on your definition of 'white'. On surverys there is usually a spot for 'Caucasian/White' and a separate one for 'Hispanic' or 'Latino'. Those are not mutually exclusive since they generally all come from the same European background.

Cristiano Ronaldo is actually from the distant planet of Omacron Persia 8, he is neither black, white, nor any race from Earth. He came here 12 years after Christ was crucified, and he was praised as a new god...so no hes not white

Source(s): we smoke pot together

Diego

What possible difference does it make? If he was green he would still be the same man with the same skills.

Soccerref

yes , he is white. portuguese. And his grandmother was NOT black. She was Portuguese born in Cabo Verde

• Pathetic, what you see is what you get, would it mean he was any worse a player if he was not absoloutely caucasian? James does right to ridicule your question, it deserves a sarcastic answer

You can see what he looks like, nuff said