I need money. pregnant wife, im in the marine corps?

my paycheck just isnt enough. we are stationed in yuma arizona (the city with the highest unemployment rate in the US) so my wife cant get a job. even if she could, she's pregnant so it would be hard for her regardless. im in debt $13,000 and still have my bills to pay. im not even living pay check to pay... show more my paycheck just isnt enough. we are stationed in yuma arizona (the city with the highest unemployment rate in the US) so my wife cant get a job. even if she could, she's pregnant so it would be hard for her regardless. im in debt $13,000 and still have my bills to pay. im not even living pay check to pay check. im at the point where im paying bills with a credit card. my truck is going to sh!it ive already spent $300 doing work myself trying to fix it and i still have to spend at least another $300 to fix the problem. i run out of food before i get paid and we end up eating cereal or ramen noodles for dinner. im running out of options. does anybody have any suggestions or what i can do or how i can make more money? all this stress is tearing me apart i dont know what else to turn to. i need help. we manage our money okay with what we get but when its said and done, with my bills, i make maybe 60 bucks a pay check and end up going -$500 before i use my credit card
11 answers 11