Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 years ago

Who is the person with the most beautiful personality you know?

How would you describe that person ?

• V12
    Best Answer

My best friend .

He is honest , sincere , deep , open minded , caring , trustworthy , knowledgeable , intelligent , funny and most of all , wise . I would describe him as the most wonderful person I've ever known in my life. I would trust him with my life and he knows this .

I'm going to go with many personalities in general. If everyone was the same, I believe it would be a boring world. The fact that we have so many different personalities between people and even in ourselves at times! Is what makes humanity beautiful. And if it needs to be said, I'm ruling out the "psycho-I need to inflict pain on others or something along those lines" personalities.

On another note, your question tends to draw answers that favors the extrovert. It's just how societal norms are set up. But introverts are cool people too!

well its my ex Antonio because he would always treat me right and never talk all mean to me at all.

Another person that have beautiful personality is my bae, because he a dude that will not treat you all wrong, or cheat on you, and if you ever had say something nasty that he dnt like he will hang up on the phone nd start hurtin some feelings and i will never do sum like dat to my men behind his bac nd he mean so much everything to me

I know one Woman having most beautiful personality who is( "Very Energetic Random Ability") May God Bless her. You may guess my choice. Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel
  • Blue

Myself in ways. My best friend. My ex (one of).

Kindness. Anything to help someone. Loves kids. Loves animals. Forgiving and unconditional love (the first two). Sense of humor, etc.

One other person besides myself

And he's better looking than myself and goes to church more often...lol

and no you can't meet him, he got married a couple of years ago.

• ?

a certain sweet contact of mine, whom I don't talk to nearly often enough....

i would describe her as sweet, caring, bright, and...just beautiful.

someone...she is a good friend of mine

describe...um...miss lil pink bunny;)

going with spot doggy on this one.

You!!!

A real sweetheart (and pretty damn sexy too)