Need Help with Algebra 2 and I have a test tomorrow?

15. Three cards are randomly selected from a standard 52-card deck. What is the probability of getting 3 hearts or 3 numbers less than 5 (count aces as 1)? 16. A bag contains 6 red balls numbered 1, 2, 3, 6, 7,10 and 4 white balls numbered 4, 5, 8, 9. If a ball is drawn at random, what is the probability the... show more 15. Three cards are randomly selected from a standard 52-card deck. What is the probability of getting 3 hearts or 3 numbers less than 5 (count aces as 1)?

16. A bag contains 6 red balls numbered 1, 2, 3, 6, 7,10 and 4 white balls numbered 4, 5, 8, 9. If a ball is drawn at random, what is the probability the ball is
a. red or odd-numbered?
b. white or even-numbered?

20. A and B are independent events. P(A) = 0.6 and P(B) = 0.8, find P(A and B).

21. If P(A) = 0.72. what is P(Ā)?

31.Find the probability of getting exactly five tails when nine coins are tossed.

Please help me, these are practice problems for my test, but I don't understand how to do these. Thank you.
1 answer 1