Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll: do you like Apple products?

It's unbelievable how much I hate all of Apple's products. iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac. The fanboys are worst.

Team android

Favorite Answer

HECK NO. I could write a book on why. Disclaimer: I'm not trying to insult anyone who legitimately likes Apple products (like my mom), just the sheep.

I borrowed my mom's iPhone once. It was really hard to use, and a lot of the apps made you create useless passwords. ITunes makes you pay for music, but Google Play has lite versions of LEGAL music downloading apps that let you download about 500 songs for free. $300 for a cell phone that you're going to replace in a year? Really? If I'm going to pay $300 for something, I plan to use it for longer than that.

Also, I just don't understand the importance of tablets. Smartphones have all the apps you could get with a tablet, plus you can call people and carry it in your pocket. Computers have larger screens, actual keyboards, and easier Internet access. Tablets just combine the bulkiness of a computer with the everyday computing impracticalities of a phone.

Who has a use for an iPod unless you can't get music on your phone? It's not 2007 anymore. Also, some things (games, plugins, etc.) that are available on other OSs aren't available on a Mac.

Apple is a testament to "The Man" bringing us down. They're trying to create a monopoly, which is terrible for the economy. Don't get me started on the hopelessly stupid sheep who wait in line all night to get the latest Apple products. How is it an accomplishment to be the first person to get the new iPhone when millions more people are going to get it anyway? I *expletive* hate how they come out with a new phone every year. I know it's a common marketing concept, but only stupid people waste money on a *slightly* different model of something when the one they have probably works fine just for bragging rights. SCREW CONSUMERISM. When will people learn that material possessions don't make you a better person?

I have a galaxy S3. I like it a lot, but 1. I won't wait outside the store for days to buy the S4, 2. I'm going to actually wait for a new phone until mine stops working, and 3. I'm going to explore my options and buy what I truly think would be my best option instead of automatically getting the S4. The Galaxy is becoming more cult-like, and I despise that.

The greed of modern capitalism pisses me off to no end. Consumers need to be treated like people, not pawns to be manipulated in your selfish quest for finite wealth (which you then use to buy things from others' capitalistic scams). If you call me a hypocrite, I'm typing this on my Asus laptop in Internet Explorer. Sorry if it was too long, but I needed to vent.

I spent a lot of time trying to get my recording interface to work with my PC. After months of frustration, I bought an IMAC, plugged in my interface and within minutes I was recording. I have had similar frustrations with my PC's crashing, or just dying. I have had my 27 inch IMAC for 3 years without a hitch. No issues with Iphone, love my new Iphone 6 and IPad 3 works flawlessly. All headaches point to windows!

Apple is a terrible company who does not like competition and whines over Samsung and also produces extremely overpriced products that are not worth it. Android on the other hand is way more customizable and powerful with LOTS of variety!

Android FTW.

I like Android since you have a better choice of different devices. The Nexus 7 tablet is awesome. The only downfall to Android is you usually find certain games come out later for Android then for iOS.

The fanboys do tend to be weird.

I like Apple products. They're always designed so elegantly and the MBAs are totally on top of it, adjusting the design of their products almost every time.

Waaaay overpriced, though.

I do somewhat but android has a way better battery and apps download way faster on a android

Ordenadores para trabajar o para jugar, simples o muy avanzados, siempre a los mejores precios en los sitios web, mi viejo ordenador, también comprado en los sitios web me gustaba mucho pero necesitaba algo más eficiente y más silencioso, el ordenador que compre cumple todas mis expectativas, además de ser muy rápido, con una buena capacidad de almacenaje, es increíblemente silencioso, lo he probado por la noche, en un silencio total y ni no parecía que estaba funcionando, una excelente compra.

Apple devices ftw! But I dislike Mac computers. << Not good for gamers.

I like apple cobbler the most bestest!

• Sammy

I have recently converted to android i still have a few rotten apples to get rid of.