Volkswagen CC review?

anyone who has a Volkswagen CC or knows someone who does that could give me a personal review on it? I'm considering buying this car. Is it reliable? roomy? easy to handle? perks and disadvantages?

thank you!

Favorite Answer

I had a Volkswagen CC as a loaner car for a few weeks and I thought the car was really nice. The interior is very classy and comfortable. It's a great car if you want something a little more luxurious than the Passat. Plus it undercuts the Mercedes CLS which is what the whole 'sedan-coupe' orginated from.

Likes: Upscale interior, roomy for four adults, smooth turbo engine. Comfortable enough for a daily commuter car.

Dislikes: Can get quite expensive if you climb up the range. Limited headroom due to slopping roofline, which can make getting in and out of the back a little tricky. Blind spots in a few areas.

Volkswagens have been improving their reliability over the years. They have really been stepping their game up. The CC is a great car if you like the slick styling and won't have to carry more than two people in the back. Headroom is a little compromised as well as visibility. It's a great car overall. I would suggest taking it for a test drive and see if you like it for yourself. It's a great car but I would go for the Passat which is an all round great car too and slightly cheaper.