Slim people: what do you eat day to day?

I know it's a random question, but I read an article the other day about how our attitude to food is more important in working towards or maintaining a healthy weight than the actual food itself and I was just curious...what have you been eating and drinking, when do you eat and how much did you eat? What do... show more I know it's a random question, but I read an article the other day about how our attitude to food is more important in working towards or maintaining a healthy weight than the actual food itself and I was just curious...what have you been eating and drinking, when do you eat and how much did you eat? What do you do if you're craving something? Is weight ever been a worry? -on a daily basis.

If you're either at a healthy weight or slightly underweight, what have you eaten from yesterday when you woke up yesterday morning until when you went back to sleep last night?

I'm just interested in the things people come out with. I'm classed as overweight so I want to compare what other people eat to what I eat. :)