Poll: Can you get arrested for underage driving?

Driving, not drinking xD

So I'm 14 (too young to get a permit) and I want to learn how to drive. Everyone says I look too young to be driving, and would get stopped by the cops fast

So since I can't appear 16 (old enough to get a liscense) I was thinking at least I can pass off a 15 year old with a permit

To be driving on a permit, you have to be with someone over 18 years old... and I have this 15 year old friend, who looks like he's in his twenties. He's willing to teach me how to drive. Overall, it would appear as if I'm in the car with someone over 18, or rather over like 23, but if I get caught..Can I get arrested?

Thanks for your answer :)

Meow! (:

Best Answer

Yes, you'll get into big, biiiig troubles, even if you're the most perfect human being on earth...

The cops will not just give you A Huge Ticket, but also they'll Take The Vehicle Away From You and towed it away (costs lots to get it back), and The Owner of the vehicle will get also a huge ticket and appearing before a judge for 'Endangering the Life and the Safety of a Minor".

-The law makes a big deal out of it because a vehicle is Considered 'A Deadly Weapon'; some people use it as such, but others get into accidents and killing themselves and others. Be careful, really careful.

Source(s): Grrrrrrrr! Arf! Arf!! Arf!!!

You sound like the common occupation criminal interior the making. Making excuses for each thing incorrect which you probably did: *That eating is misguided, yet its high-quality because of the fact that childrens do it besides *You "by risk" elbow the police officer *You face up to arrest because of the fact which you have been "particularly drunk" *even inspite of the undeniable fact which you resisted arrest, which you deny by skill of putting it in costs, the officer replaced into unjustifiably "out of character" *Already have been given a criminal checklist, and your lack of ability to income from it *Your lack of ability to take heed to all of us - the "blah blah blah" i bypass to make a prediction that interior of two years, you're turning out to be to be: a million) been pregnant by skill of a guy you at the instant are not married to, 2) in penal complex, 3) an STD, 4) an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, 5) a minimum of three criminal convictions. i can't wait to handle human beings such as you on a on an conventional basis foundation once I get out of regulation college. Your stupidity is definitely stressful, because of the fact which you will in all probability keep getting arrested and keep wanting a lawyer. a minimum of i'm going to make a great number of money off of your stupidity.

• Bob

If a police officer stops you you will deffinetly get arrested for driving without a liscense.

well I see ALL of these answers have dashed your hopes..but just find a rural area and some sort of oval roads/tracks etc and get a licensed driver to drive you out there and then you get behind the wheel and practice, with no oncoming or any kind of traffic.. ;)

Yep you can and you,ll have a criminal record if arrested

also if you get into accident the other drivers can sue for personal damages

• Yes, you absolutely can.

It's a really bad idea. Wait until you've got an adult to teach you. You don't want to end up in an accident.

Yes, and you can get delayed of getting your real license