Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Does Ketone Balance Duo Work for Weight Loss ?

How long will it take to see results?

Favorite Answer

In 5-6 weeks of using this product, I went from a size 18-20 to 16 and then slowly getting to size 14. I feel like a new mann and would recommend this to anyone that is looking to lose weight”

Results from any supplement will vary on the individual, to help speed up results it is recommend combining it with a healthy diet and exercise.

Source(s): More Detail http://on.fb.me/18fZ0uV

Ketone Balance Duo is formulated with the strength of two well-known ingredients, it has been designed to help boost your metabolism whilst helping to increase the amount of fat your body is able to burn.

The two main ingredients found in Ketone Balance Duo are;

Raspberry Ketones (200mg)

Raspberry Ketones have taken the world by storm and have been featured on many well known media outlets, due to its effectiveness. Research has shown that these Ketones help to regulate the metabolism, breaking down the fat and allowing the body to burn fat quicker.

Green Coffee Extract (200mg)

Green Coffee Extract is raw and unroasted, resulting in it having a high amount of chlogenic acid. If taken on a daily basis it has been reported to help people reduce their body fat by up to 30%.

Green Tea Extract (100mg)

Green Tea contains a high amount of antioxidants and has been used for centuries within the Chinese culture. Research and studies have shown that it can help to increase the metabolic rate, resulting in more weight loss supplements using it.

Source(s): credit: on.fb.me/10Kj16y

I brought a bottle 2 weeks ago and have lost 3lbs within 1 week. Up until now I have lost 7lb, my friends have even commented which is amazing! This product has really helped as previously I found it hard to find a product that actually worked.

At first I was sceptical as I didn’t think it would work, I took the plunge and lost 3lbs within the first week. I have been taking it for 4 weeks now and have lost a total of 6lb

Source(s): bit.ly/16Mk8uN