is it possible for theists to see god in atheists?

god is omnipresent. it is said that one should be able to see god in all the beings/creatures in the universe.so isn't it possible for those who believe in god to see god even in atheists?

no offense meant to anyone friends.

thanks.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Even those that do not believe in him are still his creations so yes, God can be seen in them.

• 7 years ago

theists believe in God it is true but it is not the absolute truth. Not all of the theists believe God as omnipresent. Theists have their own way of believing different aspects of God.There are very few theists who actually see God in every creation including atheists. And there are even fewer theists who act accordingly.

• 7 years ago

The laws of nature are omnipresent. it is said that one should be able to see nature in all the beings/creatures in the universe. So isn't it possible for those who understand reality to see natural laws at work even in atheists?

• Lorie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"atheist who jab their fingers at you calling you an idiot, making you feel like you are beneath them just because you believe in something they don't even though you in particular aren't doing anything to them or aren't trying to force them to believe like the others." Seriously ANY atheist that does that isn't worth listening to or paying attention to. No man woman or child should have that much sway on you to make you feel like you're beneath them. They are no better nor any superior to you. I won't comment on the theist side of your comments, not my place. Yes it is possible OFF the internet. On the internet people have the power of anonymity and feel they can say anything without consequence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes. Some days I come here and see the good in atheists, Gods children. They don't rant and rave so much on those rare days. I think there are certain individuals who come here and really stir up the atheist hate.

• 7 years ago

We all have/owe our existence to God ,we're all originally made in his image and likeness(well that is Adam and Eve were,of whom we derive from). mankind being made in God's image and likeness ..we all would have a portion of his character,having the ability to show mercy.compassion,love and even anger.We all don't serve him as Atheist and perhaps others don't ..but we still derive from him our emotions and have the ability to express some of his emotional behavior and character,so in that instance yes they can show/express God(God can somewhat be seen in them).We all have this potential being like i said before ' created in His image and likeness' had He not made us originally like this then there would no way for this to come to pass-our being able to somewhat express God through our potentiality.

• 7 years ago

Yes.

Some puzzles have 100 pieces and will fit together only one way.

Gods plan (puzzle) has countless pieces and will work no matter what we do to it.

Have a nice day.

• 7 years ago

From what I know god is present in everything, so it's obvious to see god in those who don't even believe them. Theism and atheism will always go side by side.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Another individual thinking.

Instead of doing such things, it is better to maintain individuality.

What is God and omnipresent and how for that matter?

• 7 years ago

Yes, it is possible.

Theists see magical things all over the place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.