Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

Im tired of cooking the same things anyone know any good easy recipes?

anyone know of any good recipes im tired of cooking the same things. Give details and step by step as well as exact ingredients. Thanks!

Best Answer

I recommend sushi roll. It's very easy and looks cool. When I imagine sushi roll, it always recalled us a special dinner in a Japanese restaurant with my lovers. Take sushi rolls in your daily meal in your dining room and lunch box not a Japanese restaurant. All you need is dried sea weed (Nori sea weed) and vegetables. That's it! Watch this videos linked below.

• YES!! Pizza boats....so easy. Get a loaf of Italian Bread whole not sliced.Cut the bread from end to end in 1/2, then cut the bread into 6 pieces, 3 from top and 3 from bottom. Take the pieces and cut i/4" from sides of each 6th.then hollow out the inner part of the bread.While you are doing this brown some hamburger, you may season it with a little oregano andparmigianan cheese. Drain hamburger and fill each "boat with the burger" then put on your sauce ( if you sauce the burger 1st the bread will get soggy. Next top with Mozzarella cheese or I like swiss. bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven until hot in middle and cheese bubbly. you can add other toppings as you go along wthi your own things you like.

Source(s): my family loves them.
  • Jill

Heres an easy one that you both might like. Fry or bake 3-4 ckicken breasts ( season them with a little garlic,salt, and pepper if you like). Put them in a casserol dish. Pour in a can or jar of spagetti sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzerella cheese( use lots mmm!) Bake in the oven at 325 degrees long enough to heat the sauce and melt the cheese 20-30 minutes. Leave it uncovered otherwise it may get a little watery. While its baking, cook some noodles of your choice to serve them on. French bread and a nice salad make it a great meal. Hope you try it and like it.

• Arlene

Make Over 200 Juicy, Mouth-Watering Paleo Recipes You've NEVER Seen or Tasted Before?

Some are my own made up recipes but VERY tasty and cheap!

1) taco meat loaf

Ingredients:

1 lbs hamburger

1 pk taco seasoning

1 cup Tortilla chips

1/2 cup Salsa

1 cup cheese

Directions:

Mix the hamburger, seasoning, tortilla chips, salsa, and cheese together.

Bake on 350 for 45 minutes.

When it's done top it with everything u put in your taco and enjoy!

2) chilli cheese tator tot casserole

Ingredients:

1 big bag tator tots or tator rounds

2 big cans of nellys chillie (which ever. One you prefer I us half jalapeño and half the cheese kind)

1 large bag of taco blend shredded cheese.

Directoions:

In a larg pan cover bottom With tator tots, add your chilli, sprinkle with cheese. The final layer should be cheese.

Bake in oven on 425 covered with tin foil for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove foil and cook for 5 more minutes. It's yummy!

3. Olive oil and herb noodle ronie with Italian sausage.

- this one is easy it has the recipe on the back of the box! Just look for the blue noodle ronie box that says olive oil and herb on the front. It should be in the box dinner area of your local grocery store. Then just get some italian sausage. It dont matter if u get sweet, mild, or hot sausage. But it's the sausage links.

TIP- it calls for olive oil but veggie oil works great to!

Source(s): I hope I helped (:

I love Colorful Kielbasa. Here is the recipe.

1 can cream celery

1 1/2 cup water

Package of kielbasa (or polish sausage).

3/4 cup uncooked rice

1 package of frozen peas

4 oz jar of sliced mushrooms (drain them)

1 cup of shredded cheese

When the cream of celery, butter and water come to a boil add the rice, peas, mushrooms and kielbasa.

Put stove on low and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes.

Sprinkle the cheese on top and it's ready to eat when cheese is melted.

It's delicious!

Let me look up the recipe for you and paste it below :)

• Chicken: Garlick Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Lawers Season Salt, MIX IT WITH HANDS, pour flower on it, put it in the deep fryer

Burgers: Salt,Blackpepper, mash it super then, put in on skillet, BAM you have a quarter pounder

HOPE IT HELPED

• I use sparkrecipes.com as my go-to. Enter an ingredient, or a particular cuisine, in the search bar, and have fun looking! They're all healthy.

It would have been a good idea had you told us what you normally make.

Perhaps a beef stew and mashed potatoes would be a nice change or a Shepherd's Pie make from scratch

Dune

McDonalds