Do any liberals really believe conservatives actually ....?

For dirty air For dirty water Are Anti minority Are Anti equal rights for homosexuals or anyone for that matter For torture Think all Muslims are terrorist Think Obama is a bad president because he is black Anti women and women's rights Don't want equal pay for equal work Think the universe is... show more For dirty air
For dirty water
Are Anti minority
Are Anti equal rights for homosexuals or anyone for that matter
For torture
Think all Muslims are terrorist
Think Obama is a bad president because he is black
Anti women and women's rights
Don't want equal pay for equal work
Think the universe is less than 10 thousand years old
Think Rush Limbaugh is a racist homophobe misogynist
Want people to die without proper housing, food, education, healthcare?
Update: So Hal of flav - you truly believe that? It's not just Inflammatory hyperbole. You've answered many of my questions, do you consider me a typical conservative? Have I ever said anything that would lead you to believe any of the accusations above are true? The reason I ask is they are all false of... show more So Hal of flav - you truly believe that? It's not just Inflammatory hyperbole. You've answered many of my questions, do you consider me a typical conservative? Have I ever said anything that would lead you to believe any of the accusations above are true?

The reason I ask is they are all false of every conservative I know and I know thousands and thousands of them.
Update 2: Justin I think there's a distinct difference on this issue between the left and right. We on the right think liberals generally want the best for people, our country, society, it's just you are foolish, incompetent and ignorant and therefore support politicians and causes that actually make things worse... show more Justin I think there's a distinct difference on this issue between the left and right. We on the right think liberals generally want the best for people, our country, society, it's just you are foolish, incompetent and ignorant and therefore support politicians and causes that actually make things worse rather than better. However the left thinks we actually want to make things worse and are evil. Do you get what I'm saying?,
Update 3: Justgrandma - You didn't disappoint. Thanks to everyone else for your answers. They are excellent. I'm in the process of writing an opinion peace for the local paper. Its about how liberals are ignorant and need sensitivity training. Starting with school teachers so they can stop telling kids what... show more Justgrandma - You didn't disappoint.

Thanks to everyone else for your answers. They are excellent. I'm in the process of writing an opinion peace for the local paper. Its about how liberals are ignorant and need sensitivity training. Starting with school teachers so they can stop telling kids what conservatives are when they are clearly clueless. I don't know any conservatives that believe what you guys seem to think they believe. I'm comparing you to the folks that truly believed blacks were property and livestock. "Its not that you are stupid its what you know is wrong", Ronald Reagan.
Update 4: Let me put it this way. If you could name any known conservative that believes any of these horrible things I will condemn them and if they are running for office I will work to have them defeated. BUT you must prove it. Show me the statement and the context of them saying not someone else saying they said it... show more Let me put it this way. If you could name any known conservative that believes any of these horrible things I will condemn them and if they are running for office I will work to have them defeated. BUT you must prove it. Show me the statement and the context of them saying not someone else saying they said it or did it.