Teacher/Student Relationship?

I need an opinion.If you're watching Pretty Little Liars,I don't have to explain,my problem is JUST AS SAME as Aria and Ezra have,I mean all is the completely same.But if you don't,I'il be short-I met that guy in caffe,we talked and found out that we have sooo many same interests-in movies,books,and he was smart as I am.I could really talk with him,I mean he was so different and smarter than others.Not to mention smoking hot.We hooked up,I mean kissing,and we should see each other again (he's 25,I'm 18 - we have different school sistem,we graduate at 19,I mean this year).

I came to my school next Monday just to find out that he was our new English teacher (in my country English is a second language).Really sh*t situation.He told me after class that we can't do this and I agreed.But there was just too much intesion.We kissed again,and we said that that was it.But I had some problems,and he was the only one who was there to help.I said that I would never do anything to get gim into trouble (we were his first generation,he was so nervous and cute ^^),he thanked and said that I should go home.I agreed and went out,but then he opened the door,grabed my hand and kissed me.After that,I just left,without a word.I don't know what to do,I mean I met him before he was my teacher.We're on vacation now for two weeks and I'm gonna asking same question until someone gives me genius answer.xD And yeah,he asked to see me in this holiday,to talk about us.

P.S.Someone asked last time - Of course he's not married,he's just finished his faculty,he doesn't even has a girlfriend!He's not one of THAT guy,a womanizer who's trying to "do" every hot girl.He's shy and polite and reticent,like he is not aware of his good looking.I almost never fall for some guy,no metter how good he looks like,but he was so smart,I could REALLY talk to him about EVERYTHING.And again,we hooked up BEFORE he was my teacher,like you go to some club and meet some girl and kiss her after really great conversation.

Favorite Answer

I am sure you know how much he risks kissing you and trying being with you. And he just started his career. If you both want to be together,which is very sweet,you should agree that during school you won't even look at each other. And when you go out,try to go to a place where none of your classmates will see you. It is dangerous but yet so romantic! You will soon finish school so don't let him go!

• Liliya

lol i think its because most teachers are older (like by alot) and they could loose there job. Its actually illegal, the reason, students go to school to learn not flirt with the teacher. Parents trust that the student is going to school to learn and not to have a relationship. Relation ships happen at school all the time but if its the teacher the student is less focaused and the teacher mite give the student a better grade when they are actually not learning anything, therefor not preparing them for life. Lol but everyone thinks a teacher is cute sometime in there life :D! p.s. If a teacher is like that, most of the time its because he/she is very horney or into younger people (and thats a little strang, its like liking a younger sis/bro) and they mite be taking advantage of the student. Hope i helped :) also ppl, calm down its just a question...ppl are going all syco xD

I think there is nothing wrong with that, if 2 people really want to be together then nothing should stop them, there is a solution for everything, I say this because I am now 20 and my boyfriend is 32, a lot of people did not agree with us seeing each other at first because i was only 18 and he was 30.. but now we couldnt be happier, the only problem is that he is your teacher, if i were you i would move schools, that way you can be seen with him, and no one can stop you cause he works in a different school and he wont get fired cause you dont attend that school anymore... its a big step and sacrifice but if you really want this man you must also make sure he doesnt get in trouble cause that would put alot of strain on your relationship...

That's really disgusting of him. You're 18, I understand you don't see it the way I do YET, because it's nice to have someone doing romantic stuff for you. But you know 18 = teenager, 25 = completely adult, that's just the same thing as 11 and 18 yo dating. Don't kiss him, don't touch him or anything again. If he wants a 18 year old, he wants younger too. You're not in what you think you are, you think you know him and what he wants, but it's all untrue. I hope you believe me, for your sake. ^^

You should wait until you graduate - some schools really frown on teacher / student relationships regardless of age, it could hurt his career. Once you're out though I see no issues with a relationship between two consenting adults. Good luck!

Honestly I believe that you should really not continue this 'relationship' because student-teacher relationships are strictly forbidden in most countries, and it can lead to many repercussions for the both of you down the track, for example if it is discovered, he will be unemployable, as it will circulate that he has broken the code of conduct. It would be wise to stop

• Steven

Very interesting. If you like a guy then there is no question about teacher & student thing. There is nothing wrong in choosing him as life partner. But wait until you finish your graduation.

Wait till you graduate.He'll lose his job if someone finds about the relationship

i think you need to date men your own age not men that are teachers in your school thats just wrong you need to think that if you are going to be with someon ebe wit someone thats kind and cleaver thats your own age

kissing you is completely wrong.

He is being a pervert, stay away from him and don't kiss him again. He could be a rapist, you might never know