Former Days star coming to B&B?

for those of you that watched Days and seen actor Darin Brooks playing Max Brady ..... we will now see him in the middle of the Hope, Steffy, Liam triangle .....finally someone new in the mix, I think Liam will be a little jealous ...... whats your thoughts?

http://soapcentral.com/bb/news/2013/0515-brooks.ph...

• Bren
    Favorite Answer

I am glad there will be someone new maybe for Hope, Liam will be jealous but he deserves it..I love Liam but he can't make up his mind! he loves Steffie and Hope..

I checked out the link. he is a cutie: )

At last we need some new men all they do is recycle the men over there, so I'm all for seeing Liam find out what it feels like to be put on hold and find out how it feels to wait and see if you will be the chosen one

• Yeah I've read that, and this is the new guy in Hope life and then it will be the Liam,Hope,Wyatt triangle! since Steffy will be leaving.

Awww. I kind of miss Max. I hope you enjoy him. If not, we'll take him back. LOL

Finally the little whiner can have a man of her own!