Boyfriend insecure over me stripping in the past?

Ugh here we go again... This time I had him drive me into town and now I regret it. I was a stripper(to pay for school & have unerring the table pay b.c my mom was on housing)(I was trying to make sure it didn't screw her over by me earning money..I needed out of her apt it was hell there) before we met. I... show more Ugh here we go again...
This time I had him drive me into town and now I regret it.
I was a stripper(to pay for school & have unerring the table pay b.c my mom was on housing)(I was trying to make sure it didn't screw her over by me earning money..I needed out of her apt it was hell there) before we met.
I met him, fell in love etc. He's 29 I'm 20
About 6 months in he started telling me he didn't want me working there anymore. I compromised with him and only worked on night a week. Which I thought would be fine but he kept pushing for me to quit b.c he felt I was being shared. I tried my best to take care of everything and have him happy. But everyday it was dancing this dancing that. He is very insecure and a jealous man. No reason on my part being that he is my 2nd partner. And I'm not like that. It was just a job. Eventually I quit because I was sick of fighting.
He's told me stripping is "whoring" which I don't agree with.
When I was done with school I quit the job and I dropped everything to live in his off grid van in the mountains. (Crazy but an adventure)
we started building an off grid cabin with no cell service and about 1.5 hrs from town.
It was nice I was having fun. He said I could set up a pole b.c I really do love dancing.
I dropped everything I knew to do this... I didn't even get my license after school. Just left for him.
For about a week we were bickering back and fourth about how "you used to be a whore" b.c "you sold your body for money" anytime I ever mentioned dancing or my past or he would get really really mad about being broke and I'd say"I have an answer you just don't like it"(b.c he told me to)(now he says he didn't say to say that)
Pretty much everyday he'd say "you want that more than me!" And well if I wanted it I would have gone and done it. That's just me.
The other day I told him I didn't think that way and I wanted to just be able to talk about my past or anything. I didn't want to be restricted on what I could say.